Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have an issue with phone MCDONALDS number listing.....need help!

There is a local Mc Donalds. Its phone number has been listed on their site, on Mc Donalds corporate site and google search engine. The issue is their number has been listed as my home phone number. It has been somewhat entertaining, but has gone on long enough. I have already complained to Mc Donalds Corporate, and google several times, to no avail.

Can anyone give me any real suggestions on what to do or who to contact to get this fixed, beyond calling a lawyer.

Please be serious.

Any hackers?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
There is a local Mc Donalds. Its phone number has been listed on their site, on Mc Donalds corporate site and google search engine. The issue is their number has been listed as my home phone number. It has been somewhat entertaining, but has gone on long enough. I have already complained to Mc Donalds Corporate, and google several times, to no avail.

Can anyone give me any real suggestions on what to do or who to contact to get this fixed, beyond calling a lawyer.

Please be serious.

Any hackers?
AmusedAnchoredBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
intentionally causing or aiding a person, other than by force, duress, or deception, to commit suicide is classified as 2nd degree manslaughter (CGS § 53a-56). A small number of other states have statutes that specifically address encouraging suicide.Aug 14, 2020

If you kill yourself...and hopefully you do...someone making one post on a message board saying you sbould do so, would not result in any consequences for that poster, except the joy of not having you around anymore. You are wrong.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder

Please be serious.

Any hackers?
Send a letter via certified mail to the local Mcdonalds attn general manager. State in the letter the problem and give them the opportunity to change their incorrect contact information, or you will sue them for harassment.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Please be serious.

Any hackers?
Sounds like someone trolled your nuts off at one point. Wish I was there

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
You could have some real fun with this.

When someone calls yell out, "Put the ground rat in the burgers droppings and all."

Or do a take off on the Tulsa DJs. When someone calls yell, "Don't move the body. We're waiting on the coroner."

Seriously, keep a log of everything you have done to have them correct this.

Top Bottom