Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Idependent welders/need tech help

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Who cam help me design a page to go along w an existing site to pull independent welders togther to help each other. The total length of miles covered would be 250 north to south an 50 miles towards west from coast of SC or NC. I thing I'm on to something. One of yall tards give me a real answer or point me in correct direction. I wanna drop it in my family's lap ready to go w a dozen folks ready. I have 9 now in Charleston alone. This is a real need. IL worry about how to charge later. And if you help well we will figure out a satisfactory payment between us. This is not bullshit.
Rebar

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Who cam help me design a page to go along w an existing site to pull independent welders togther to help each other. The total length of miles covered would be 250 north to south an 50 miles towards west from coast of SC or NC. I thing I'm on to something. One of yall tards give me a real answer or point me in correct direction. I wanna drop it in my family's lap ready to go w a dozen folks ready. I have 9 now in Charleston alone. This is a real need. IL worry about how to charge later. And if you help well we will figure out a satisfactory payment between us. This is not bullshit.
Rebar

I've been using wix the past 2 years. We use to pay big money before that for professional web design but that got to be really stupid especially when you have 5 sites it got to be way too much money.
It's super easy to use, between me and 2 other people under 40 with basic tech experience we have been able to build the sites and keep them up, pretty basic stuff but turned out good. 15 yr old nephew is updating pictures on one of them it's really easy

BigBucnNole

Elite
Rebar

I would help you but you haven't been nice to me.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Rebar

I've been using wix the past 2 years. We use to pay big money before that for professional web design but that got to be really stupid especially when you have 5 sites it got to be way too much money.
It's super easy to use, between me and 2 other people under 40 with basic tech experience we have been able to build the sites and keep them up, pretty basic stuff but turned out good. 15 yr old nephew is updating pictures on one of them it's really easy
I agree with @champsballs - In my experience the easiest thing for you to use and maintain is wix. I’ve built various websites various ways (actually never used Wix myself) but I’ve seen the user interface and some low tech people use it relatively easy.

^Find someone on Fiver to set it up for you, and then you can maintain it really easy.

Once it’s set up, there is an app you can get on your phone to manage it

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We have an in-house designer. This is all my idea. I could use it to go on my own or to enhance my family's operation. I'm greatly appreciated but often shit upon. I can't help my life burned down, had brain surgery,got covid, the gullian Barre disease. I've always had a bad stroke of luck and get drunk when I'm on top. I don't tumble I triumph. Thanks for honest feedback dude

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I would help you but you haven't been nice to me.
I haven't been mean really either. I'm a plumber too don't worry. All in all I appreciate our dickering. It helps the board. We've agreed more than several times. Help or don't I'll still complete my project. I'll come down to Ocala and buy you some KFC Cartman. Lol jk

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I agree with @champsballs - In my experience the easiest thing for you to use and maintain is wix. I’ve built various websites various ways (actually never used Wix myself) but I’ve seen the user interface and some low tech people use it relatively easy.

^Find someone on Fiver to set it up for you, and then you can maintain it really easy.

Tanks ninjas
So croot. 300.00 you do what I ask orn500 and some crushed up adderall?

I haven't been mean really either. I'm a plumber too don't worry. All in all I appreciate our dickering. It helps the board. We've agreed more than several times. Help or don't I'll still complete my project. I'll come down to Ocala and buy you some KFC Cartman. Lol jk
you aint no plumber bitch

catreaper

Master Baiter

You don’t know shit about building websites.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Rebar
Thanks for bringing it up man. I was gonna have to request a donation push here in the next couple months once I get the bill for having taxes done. Trying to find a new accountant after they ripped me a new asshole last year.

@thenick_ttu can you make K1s for an Alabama business?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Thanks for bringing it up man. I was gonna have to request a donation push here in the next couple months once I get the bill for having taxes done. Trying to find a new accountant after they ripped me a new asshole last year.

@thenick_ttu can you make K1s for an Alabama business?
I had to read the entire thread to se where I was at.
I'm in the same fucking place. I wanna move to cuntsville
At least there is kitty cat puddy tang

Latest posts

Top Bottom