Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need an update from Australia

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Nazi Aussies finally realize they look ridiculous and relent to Djoker.

Unvaccinated tennis players will be able to play in the Australian Open if they quarantine for 14 days prior to arrival.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder

Unvaccinated tennis players will be able to play in the Australian Open if they quarantine for 14 days prior to arrival.

I hope he continues to stay out of the tournament because of the stupid quarantine rule.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Stfu and take you medicine!

INFIDELS

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Buddy of mine went over the doing pipeline work....Yeah, I am not holding my breathe on them standing up to a wet fart.
Every oz I've met has been a brilliant good guy. They leave the colony is suppose. @jjjhas it correct. Gtfo

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Wouldn’t complain about many of their women.😂🤣😂
I'll take in Margot Robbie
original.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I doubt aussies leave. Those ninjas will team up w the aborigines and fuck it all up.
Xhina will no longer be the supply chain. You are in a timeliness where this is happening as wespeak
Someone posted a video a month or so ago about this. Dude said that Australia is not aligned with wesern democracies now and are in fact a Chinese proxy in the making. Something like 70% of their trade is from China and they have a high influx of asians the last decade.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Lot going on with the Australian open and Novak Djoker trying to gain admission to the country. This couple had a sign supporting Djoker and securoty came over and tried to confiscate it.

Boycott the Australain open, not watching that on TV. Australia has turned into a bunch of Nazi's. Hope our guy @JJJohn is OK.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Lot going on with the Australian open and Novak Djoker trying to gain admission to the country. This couple had a sign supporting Djoker and securoty came over and tried to confiscate it.

Boycott the Australain open, not watching that on TV. Australia has turned into a bunch of Nazi's. Hope our guy @JJJohn is OK.

Good on Djokavich for standing up what he believes in. Insane that this has turned in to an international cluster fuck

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Because they can’t catch it in transit. Riiiiiiiiiight

Latest posts

Top Bottom