Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need an update from Australia

JJJohn

Poster
Is there anywhere in Australia that is free?
Not really. Victoria and New South Wales are by far the worst states with camps and lockdowns and the police and military on the streets. Everywhere has mask mandates and vaccine intimidation and no freedom of speech. The only free areas are out in the sticks where we are heading for after I have checked our proposed escape route bypassing the road blocks and patrols surrounding the city.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Not really. Victoria and New South Wales are by far the worst states with camps and lockdowns and the police and military on the streets. Everywhere has mask mandates and vaccine intimidation and no freedom of speech. The only free areas are out in the sticks where we are heading for after I have checked our proposed escape route bypassing the road blocks and patrols surrounding the city.

Man, be safe. Y'all have a beautiful country down there. I hope you're able to find a safe place to enjoy it and be free during all this.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@JJJohn
best of luck man. It is terrible you are having to do this. When this gets behind us Australians need to demand their guns back

JJJohn

Poster

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
The cops in Australia can now modify social media posts without warrant or notification.
So the commies can insert any crap they want into a post in any name they like and use that post to frame somebody.

Wow. That is NOT Freedom of speech!!

@JJJohn i wish we could help get you and your fam out of there. Not sure my 22ft boat will make it all the way to Australia though.

JJJohn

Poster
Wow. That is NOT Freedom of speech!!

@JJJohn i wish we could help get you and your fam out of there. Not sure my 22ft boat will make it all the way to Australia though.
Thanks Bro. I'll be alright. I can't go into too many details because some commie rat might be reading this thread but I'm pretty sure we can get out driving in the homebound traffic before curfew to the edge of a certain national park bordering the city. If the park entrance is unguarded we will go in and wait until nightfall. If it is guarded we will turn around and go home. After nightfall we will proceed slowly with dimmed lights along the dirt roads until we get through the park. We will then travel on back roads until we reach a 20 acre property I own with a cottage on it. Total estimated travel time is 5 hours. I have bogus documents with the new address already on them to make it look as though we already live there. If the cops pull us over before we get into the park we'll be fucked but we need to leave here.

TJHall1

Legendary
Thanks Bro. I'll be alright. I can't go into too many details because some commie rat might be reading this thread but I'm pretty sure we can get out driving in the homebound traffic before curfew to the edge of a certain national park bordering the city. If the park entrance is unguarded we will go in and wait until nightfall. If it is guarded we will turn around and go home. After nightfall we will proceed slowly with dimmed lights along the dirt roads until we get through the park. We will then travel on back roads until we reach a 20 acre property I own with a cottage on it. Total estimated travel time is 5 hours. I have bogus documents with the new address already on them to make it look as though we already live there. If the cops pull us over before we get into the park we'll be fucked but we need to leave here.
Good luck man.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Sounds like a good plan and awesome that you have 20 acres to get to. I hope you can keep us posted even if its just checking in every once in a while.

Take care of yourself and your fam!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Yes it has gone to shit in America according to those metrics as well. The spirit of The people has largely been snuffed out. But hard times make great oppurtunities. So glad you are here with us - my first hope was to try and save America with this website one voice at a time, but it seems that I may have underestimated our potential reach

Please bring along your friends and family so we can work together to build this digital stronghold and make our stand for everything we believe in. But don’t worry, we are going to be laughing and enjoying ourselves each step of the way.

What you see currently on the site is the beginning of the beginnings - we have so much more planned.
Well said my dear patriot friend @Croot_Overlord . It's not over, but if we don't get our act in gear on a national level we're toast dude!

JJJohn

Poster
I'm out. Fuck me what a drive.
Here's where we entered the park.
The entrance to Farnell Avenue was blocked but the Engadine Trail was wide open. We followed the trail until we got onto Farnell avenue past the road block and away we go.
Now we're living about 20 clicks inland from the seaside village of Shoalhaven.
Now we can walk around outside without any stupid masks. The kids are happy to be able to play in the open air. Best of all there's not a cop or soldier in sight.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I'm out. Fuck me what a drive.
Here's where we entered the park.
The entrance to Farnell Avenue was blocked but the Engadine Trail was wide open. We followed the trail until we got onto Farnell avenue past the road block and away we go.
Now we're living about 20 clicks inland from the seaside village of Shoalhaven.
Now we can walk around outside without any stupid masks. The kids are happy to be able to play in the open air. Best of all there's not a cop or soldier in sight.
Your story will be told in your family for generations. A testament to the will to be free and raise your family as you see fit. Stay strong brother! SKOL!

JJJohn

Poster
Your story will be told in your family for generations. A testament to the will to be free and raise your family as you see fit. Stay strong brother! SKOL!
LOL. More like they'll be telling the story of how they had to leave most of their toys behind. I was terrified that the piggly-wigglies would notice a loaded up car and pull us over. Once we got clear of the city however we didn't see another cop.
The kids have never seen cows in the paddock close up before. I told the little hooligans what cow tipping was and now they wander around the paddock trying to sneak up on cows and tip them over.

JJJohn

Poster
Here is a kid jumping over the barrier anyway. Bwahhahhahhahhah!!!
47936797-9991743-image-m-44_1631676732067.jpg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
The cops in Australia can now modify social media posts without warrant or notification.
So the commies can insert any crap they want into a post in any name they like and use that post to frame somebody.

Too bad - the end of a once cool country. When fascism becomes entrenched the only way to eviscerate it is via armed conflict - a revolutionary war. When despots gain power they will fight to the death to maintain it. Good luck down under!

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
I just finished reading the classic history of Texas, Lone Star - A History of Texas and the Texans by T.R. Fehrenbach. I'm a native Texan - lived there 25 years. When I had a chance to visit Australia about 12 years ago, I felt pretty much at home, especially in Queensland. Fehrenbach comments on that common outlook our people share (well, shared, I guess).

The bleak and unlettered view of God and God’s earth, the stark and impoverished cultural tradition, the burning interest in what men do, or own, but not what they are, or might be—the motion, the pursuit, the ceaseless imperialism of the pragmatic mind—what American could deny these? All had a deep root in the English-speaking world, above all in America. Texas, from Stephen Austin to Sam Houston to L. H. McNelly to Lyndon Johnson, was only a boldly drawn example of Anglo-Saxon society, showing what any English-speaking community would do, under similar conditions. Between frontier Australia and frontier Texas there was an affinity that almost amounted to brotherhood: Down Under was one place Texans went to stay. A Texan became the most popular American ambassador to Australia that country has had. There was an essential vulgarity and violence in both souls.

Fehrenbach, T. R.. Lone Star: A History of Texas and the Texans (p. 722). Open Road Media. Kindle Edition.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

So Its basically nazi Germany in 2021. None of yall are going to rise up?

JJJohn

Poster
I just finished reading the classic history of Texas, Lone Star - A History of Texas and the Texans by T.R. Fehrenbach. I'm a native Texan - lived there 25 years. When I had a chance to visit Australia about 12 years ago, I felt pretty much at home, especially in Queensland. Fehrenbach comments on that common outlook our people share (well, shared, I guess).

The bleak and unlettered view of God and God’s earth, the stark and impoverished cultural tradition, the burning interest in what men do, or own, but not what they are, or might be—the motion, the pursuit, the ceaseless imperialism of the pragmatic mind—what American could deny these? All had a deep root in the English-speaking world, above all in America. Texas, from Stephen Austin to Sam Houston to L. H. McNelly to Lyndon Johnson, was only a boldly drawn example of Anglo-Saxon society, showing what any English-speaking community would do, under similar conditions. Between frontier Australia and frontier Texas there was an affinity that almost amounted to brotherhood: Down Under was one place Texans went to stay. A Texan became the most popular American ambassador to Australia that country has had. There was an essential vulgarity and violence in both souls.

Fehrenbach, T. R.. Lone Star: A History of Texas and the Texans (p. 722). Open Road Media. Kindle Edition.
"Vulgarity and violence" - whatever does he mean?

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Huge protests in Melbourne. Here patriots break through the police "ring of steel" and move into the city.
ROFL.
The regime and the police spokesman on the fake news had the nerve to call this a successful police operation.

Everybody needs to watch that video! That was awesome!!!

The people of Australian literally just ran right through / over the police and told them to fuck off. Amazing

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Not yet. What is discussed there?

You would fit in well there. It began on the old board, I believe discussing the vegas shooting & other "conspiracy theories". Soon after came Trump and spygate, and Q, and the thread discussed that for several years.

It is now a catch all for those of us who are "red-pilled" to discuss politics, the deep state, covid, and about any "conspiracy theory" you have ever heard of, etc.

GOAT thread, has had many, many thousands of pages over the years, spanning numerous threads and at least 2 message boards. This board actually was created when our thread on the old rivals.com board started getting censored.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I am way behind but best of luck dude. Definitely praying for our mates downunder. So hard to believe this is Australia today. Unfortunately it only looks like one bad way to fix this occupation outside of Jesus's return. Godspeed

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@JJJohn

Glad you and the family got out. There are a Lotta fuckers that need to hang in every land. The vax mandate is a dire t violation of Nuremberg Code 1. Unfortunately political and media folks have had success inducing tribalism. Some people just want masters

Latest posts

Top Bottom