Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Afghan thread / Taliban holding Americans prisoner

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
And again... If you are going to just abandon everything... can we not do that in the non "fighting season" time of the year? Its like starting divorce preceding's with your wife while she's raggin and just went over her post baby weight.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
This is the most embarrassing US moment since _____?

Saigon/Vietnam War, Bay of Pigs, Watergate, something more recent?
You mention watergate, then Snowden revealing what Obama did is much worse but wasn’t publicized nor establishment investigation.
Also maybe Russia gate, Wikileaks.
How about Iran hostages and Ill fated attempt to rescue.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
You mention watergate, then Snowden revealing what Obama did is much worse but wasn’t publicized nor establishment investigation.
Also maybe Russia gate, Wikileaks.
How about Iran hostages and Ill fated attempt to rescue.
Obama was Russiagate. You can bet he had his hand in all that or Comey, Brennan and Clapper wouldn't have been so totally in on the hoax.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I don't have a Twitter account, but I frequently click on the Tweets to read some of the replies. Anyone else notice that Twitter is not allowing you to "read more replies" anymore since this latest Biden failure?
I did notice that. Used to not be a problem but just recently this changed. FB did this too for a while where I would have to login to see anything but that went away shortly after I noticed it.

mrt

Elite
Taiwan has the chance of a popcorn fart in hell should china attack. However make no mistake about it, they will fight until the end and take a lot of those mainland chinese with them. You don't defeat or defend against 4 million armed fanatics, you just fire into the crowd and hope for the best. Taiwan is hardcore when it comes to being free, they are not the backwards mid evil ragheads of afghanistan that have always been ruled by the ruthless since their very beginnings. Afghani s are simple people and not capable of the murdering the hard core heathens do everyday for fun. Is there anyone out there that believes jo biden ass wipe won't allow Iran to get the nuke? better keep that Simple Simon MF completely out of any deals with Iran or there will be a bright light in your neighborhood soon. Today our world is more dangerous than at any time pre world war II. Bomb shelters might be a very good idea instead of that new electric car.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
237681256_10220042510308771_4824282400460253640_n.jpg
Fuuuuuckkkkkkk that POS. I hope they butt rape him to death

Top Bottom