Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Afghan thread / Taliban holding Americans prisoner

mrt

Elite
Ha, where's all that firepower that was posted atop of this thread. More like the cleaning ladies will be moving in with brooms and mops to clean up the human excrement accidentally strewn about by the previous tenants of the Palace. I was watching very early news this morning while enduring my morning neck pain and it amazes me all those goat fuckers are all spiffed up for their photo op in the Presidential palace. I just wonder where they find quick cleaning and hot water to look so good after living under a rock for 20 years.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Another view of people falling off the plane.

This is so incredibly sad. Try to imagine the desperation of people trying to cling to an aircraft as it takes off. I am so sad for these people.

Maybe falling from an airplane is a preferable outcome to what the Taliban will do to such people.

mrt

Elite
History always repeats itself and of course 30 or 50 years down the road fools are in charge. All I have to say is next time these ass wipes want your grandchildren to go die for them tell them all to kiss your ass send your own children. When a real war comes round there will be no problem because everyone will know it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom