Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Afghan thread / Taliban holding Americans prisoner

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
And I've been saying for months that Biden and co will do the same to our navy in the south china sea. Look for a massive loss there that will get blamed on America just "not being good enough"...
I could see them giving up Taiwan without a fight at all.

Puddin is so weak it’s hard to feel safe at night.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The only good thing that could come out of this debacle would be it pushes sane military people to remove OBiden and Co.

CurtOFD78

Elite
I said this in the Fraggle thread, may be worth sharing here...

I think there could be a long term problem for the United States concerning what is happening in Afghanistan. 1) the Taliban is being emboldened right now, and there are many eyes upon them that may be willing to join their cause if they do not have better options. This leads to 2) Taliban fighters and angry Afghans (angry at the US for pulling out and leaving them exposed to the takeover by the Taliban) may begin conducting more terrorist attacks due to them despising the US and the western way of life. Many, if not all of these, will be aimed at US assets abroad and at the US mainland targets. That is troubling, and I would not be surprised if it happens. It seems they now know that the US leadership is not strong enough to stand up to them as it was only a year ago, and I fear the victims in all of this will be US citizens.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The last thing our country needs is our own military coup.
Agreed.

The Dim party is on the verge of complete collapse and they know it.

Let Biden fail, reinstall Trump, pass the voter laws and let the country continue on its hard shift back towards inward facing policies.

After Trump bring in a Pompeo, Trump Jr., Ivanka, or Desantis type type to keep things rolling while shifting immigration towards Asian, Indian, and Western European countries.

After that sit back and profit.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I said this in the Fraggle thread, may be worth sharing here...

I think there could be a long term problem for the United States concerning what is happening in Afghanistan. 1) the Taliban is being emboldened right now, and there are many eyes upon them that may be willing to join their cause if they do not have better options. This leads to 2) Taliban fighters and angry Afghans (angry at the US for pulling out and leaving them exposed to the takeover by the Taliban) may begin conducting more terrorist attacks due to them despising the US and the western way of life. Many, if not all of these, will be aimed at US assets abroad and at the US mainland targets. That is troubling, and I would not be surprised if it happens. It seems they now know that the US leadership is not strong enough to stand up to them as it was only a year ago, and I fear the victims in all of this will be US citizens.

Real talk for a minute...

I think we are rapidly approaching the second era of the condottiero. Let's face it, wholesale war is out dated. Nukes make anything looking like WW2 a fantasy. Afghanistan falling, the Russians, the way we won the coldwar, the Chinese, etc etc. The only way forward is contract troops.

Afghanistan is going to become a testing ground for Erik Prince. That allows countries like ourselves to take the gloves off while staying at arms length. And a combination of asymmetric, space, cyber, and economic warfare can take anyone down. This may end up fucking over the Chinese worse than anyone when all is said and done. Atleast with the US military there, we own that. That's no longer the case.

Large militaries aren't going to be a thing until we figure a way around the nuke problem. Now we'll be opening up shop.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
This disaster will have huge negative ramifications to the US for decades. We will not be seen as a credible partner anywhere in the world.

China would be stupid to not invade Taiwan right now.

Then:
Never Fight a Two-Front War
Sun Tzu

Now:
Never Fight a Two-Front War Unless Chyna Joe is POTUS
Mortgage Tzu

Latest posts

Top Bottom