Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Look at this absolute unit of a basketball player::

BigBucnNole

Elite

Good job weigh to be a shit head. Kid is probably 17 or 18 y/o and can't help his gigantic size. At least he's doing something.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
10778188.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
D tiger made a thread about this badass already.
I merged the threads.

Got to think that kid is extremely talented to be able to get on the court in that shape.

I couldn’t imagine how much that dude eats because you gotta imagine he is having to go through some conditioning with the basketball program. Plus he’s young where his metabolism should be firing.

TJHall1

Legendary
I merged the threads.

Got to think that kid is extremely talented to be able to get on the court in that shape.

I couldn’t imagine how much that dude eats because you gotta imagine he is having to go through some conditioning with the basketball program. Plus he’s young where his metabolism should be firing.
The dude has touch around the basket. You cant teach that. The way he just flips that baby hook is a thing of beauty. Looking at his high school YouTube video it looks like he played small class and just dominated the shorties (mens basketball and the female shorties).

Latest posts

Top Bottom