Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Former Purdue basketball star passes away at age 25

More.

Interesting reads there but do you have anything on the young people dying left and right like we were originally saying?

As far as your links go I think we all knew that there were some adverse reactions for certain people. I’ve always told my wife people should decide for themselves whether or not to get one of the vaccines because they might not have as much benefit for people at low risk of contracting severe Covid-19.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Interesting reads there but do you have anything on the young people dying left and right like we were originally saying?

Interesting read but it says the dollar amount can’t be used to determine the number of deaths that represents. Could be just COVID making people realize they need insurance. More policies would end up meaning more payouts.

I don’t really trust that source either. That being said I can see how COVID restrictions likely contributed to people putting off medical care for cancers and various other ailments and how that could be catastrophic long term.

To the point though, anything on kids dropping dead left and right? Common sense would say if kids were dropping dead all over the place their parents would be speaking out and there would be bodies in the streets but I haven’t seen or heard anything on the topic.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Interesting read but it says the dollar amount can’t be used to determine the number of deaths that represents. Could be just COVID making people realize they need insurance. More policies would end up meaning more payouts.

I don’t really trust that source either. That being said I can see how COVID restrictions likely contributed to people putting off medical care for cancers and various other ailments and how that could be catastrophic long term.

To the point though, anything on kids dropping dead left and right? Common sense would say if kids were dropping dead all over the place their parents would be speaking out and there would be bodies in the streets but I haven’t seen or heard anything on the topic.
When our rulers send their fact checkers to attack a narrative it is because it’s true.

When our rulers send their fact checkers to attack a narrative it is because it’s true.

So now it’s just conspiracy theories because there are no facts to support children dying left and right?

Where did I say left and right?

I showed plenty of proof that the gene juice is more harmful than beneficial.
None of that was proof the vaccines are more harmful than beneficial.

Leave hyperbole aside if we are going to discuss this topic especially with all the conspiracy theories running around out there.

Others said kids were dying left and right then you started providing links that didn’t actually cover that topic so I was curious if anyone could come up with any proof to support such a statement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom