Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Former Purdue basketball star passes away at age 25

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
ACD48E5C-8051-4CDD-8FE0-2D96FB66EDDD.jpeg
Caleb Swanigan, a former NBA number 1 pick who passed away at the age of 25 on June 21st of natural causes. Although dying at the age of 25 is not natural at all. Swanigan was an American professional basketball player. He played college basketball for the Purdue Boilermakers. He was ranked among the top prep players in the national class of 2015 by Rivals.com, Scout.com and ESPN. He completed his senior season in the 2014–15 academic year for Homestead High School, who went on to win the first state championship in the school's history. Swanigan was named Indiana's Mr. Basketball and a McDonald's All-American.

Swanigan originally committed to Michigan State University, but later decommitted and committed to Purdue University. He was named Big Ten Freshman of the Week three times, a record at Purdue. He was also named to the Big Ten All-Freshman Team and also received a National Freshman of the Week award. Swanigan finished the season with 10.2 points per game and 8.3 rebounds per game.

During his sophomore year, Swanigan was named the Big Ten Player of the Year and first-team All-Big Ten, and was a unanimous first-team All-American. He was a finalist for the 2017 Karl Malone Award, given to the nation's top power forward. On June 22, 2017, he was selected 26th overall in the first round of the 2017 NBA draft by the Portland Trail Blazers. Over his three-year NBA career, Swanigan had two stints with the Trail Blazers; he also played for the Sacramento Kings.

Condolences to his family and friends and may he Rest in Peace.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Did he take the Jab?

The leading scorer for Houston Baptist was shot and killed over the weekend during some Juneteenth celebration.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Kid grew up tough. I’m not sure anyone truly had his best interests at heart. His weight ballooned as he struggled in the NBA and during the “so called pandemic.” I watched him throughout his Purdue career when my son was at Purdue. They are the same age. “Biggie” was a really good player...RIP

TJHall1

Legendary
Not the height it's the weight. Two female whales were waddling through the grocery story side by side 2 days ago and the aisle was completely blocked.
79EI.gif

I see America 1st is back
Whoever that poster is must be a legend. Everyone seems to know him.
Yeah, way too obvious.
Do you have a link? I’d honestly like to read about it.

One of my golf buddies is always rambling on about this sort of stuff and we always just write him off. He swore Trump was gonna arrest most of Congress too lol.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Hey Viking, do you have a link for any data on this? Would like to pass along to family and friends? Thanks.

Let me take a look. There interviews with some physicians that were speaking out and some articles. But you know how lovely our censors are. 🤬

Oh, there may be some in the conspiracy thread I book marked. I’ll start there.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I thought it was something along the lines of MRNA testing on mice and they all died in 30 days or something. The equivalent to human body in years was about two.

There was one on mice but it was 56 days and they killed all of them to look at their lungs. The number of “fact checkers” is ludicrous.

We didn’t have “fact checkers” until the truth started coming out.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
There was one on mice but it was 56 days and they killed all of them to look at their lungs. The number of “fact checkers” is ludicrous.

We didn’t have “fact checkers” until the truth started coming out.
Agreed. Facts are inherently subjective. For better or worse. That is why there are multiple people on a jury - the finders of facts.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Top Bottom