Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kyle Rittenhouse GF followed TFSF on instagram

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
You just said it plainly, “their property”.

He claims he was trying to protect other people’s property.

The police not being able to stop the rioters doesn’t give Kyle a blank check to enact vigilante justice like he was trying to do. Not being happy with how the police do their job is not a blank check to act like an idiot.

They weren't unable to stop the rioters, they didn't even try. Notice how after the shooting the police came and put an end to it. They were able to stop it when they wanted to.

Private property owners have a right to protect their property and that includes outsourcing security.

They weren't unable to stop the rioters, they didn't even try. Notice how after the shooting the police came and put an end to it. They were able to stop it when they wanted to.

Private property owners have a right to protect their property and that includes outsourcing security.
If those property owners wanted to do that then they would have hired Kyle to do that for their property.

Kyle doesn’t get to make that determination for himself about other people’s property.

I’m not sure why it matters what the police did or didn’t do. As I’ve noted previously being unhappy with how the police do their job isn’t justification to act like an idiot and to do whatever someone wants.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
If those property owners wanted to do that then they would have hired Kyle to do that for their property.

Kyle doesn’t get to make that determination for himself about other people’s property.

I’m not sure why it matters what the police did or didn’t do. As I’ve noted previously being unhappy with how the police do their job isn’t justification to act like an idiot and to do whatever someone wants.
You're a real legal Eagle 🤣🤣🤣

If I have a friend that had someone threaten to burn his house down so I went to his house to sit outside with him with our guns to prevent strangers from coming on his property I have just enacted vigilante justice, according to pfyzer1st.

Makes sense 😂
Your analogy doesn’t make any sense.

Those people didn’t ask for Kyle to be there or do what he was doing like your friend did in your analogy.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If I have a friend that had someone threaten to burn his house down so I went to his house to sit outside with him with our guns to prevent strangers from coming on his property I have just enacted vigilante justice, according to pfyzer1st.

Makes sense 😂
Dude thinks he is sharp as the axe he needs to chop wood bc he is unemployable

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Upon closer inspection, I'm not even sure she is hot. She sure isn't when she rolls out of bed, that's for damn sure. Take off the 2 pounds of makeup and whatever she is distracting us from with that hair, and she is a pretty average at best looking chick with small boobs and a weird upper lip. Still good for him though.
He can do much better, she's hideous:

280400021_361461882712646_6984534273959123421_n.jpg

Top Bottom