Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just got home from our second date!

champsballs

Elite
Founder

giphy.gif

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
She's insanely beautiful
She can hold a meaningful conversation
She's an artist (literally)
Idk there's a lot to name...I'm really happy how it went. Both dates started at 7pm and ended at 1:30am.... Well actually today's date started at 5:30 but there was a 1.5 hour drive. The car ride was not awkward because she know how to hold a conversation.

We went to an art exhibition where she had one of her pieces chosen to be on display. After that we picked up sushi and came back to my place. I even cracked open a 2 year old bottle of home brew mead. I wouldn't give that to anyone unless they REALLY deserved it.
Lk6y6V3.gif

JK...just love this gif.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I remember my first “serious second date” as well. We went to the roller link and held hands during the couples only skate! After that my mom picked us up and took us for ice cream. She waited in the car (after she paid for us) so we could talk! It was wonderful.
Sadly after 7th grade she moved to Oklahoma.

JerBearr

I remember my first “serious second date” as well. We went to the roller link and held hands during the couples only skate! After that my mom picked us up and took us for ice cream. She waited in the car (after she paid for us) so we could talk! It was wonderful.
Sadly after 7th grade she moved to Oklahoma.
Well this isn't my first serious second date......ahahaha are you hinting at this failing hahaha

Top Bottom