Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Liberal woman cost herself a second interview with me today. Will just say I didn’t hirher because I’m racist.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I was doing interviews today, telling each candidate that initial interviews were today and the top three would be back on January 6.

Nobody batyed an eye nor cared about the day, except for one woman who looked at me like I had skin her cat. She kept asking how could I do anything on a day so bad,!and it would be bad luck to do anything on that day.
I told her that it was just a date and I don’t bring my politics into the office.
She then realize that maybe that’s not the best thing to say in a job interview, and regardless not, everyone believes the false narrative presented by the FBI and their team
Sadly, because of the comment on that date, instead of possibly interviewing, she will be sitting on the couch, watching CNN. Nancy Pelosi will give a wonderful interview about how the day was worse than Pearl Harbor in 9/11 combined.
That woman will blame me for all her problems in the world, especially not hiring her, I’ll just go home and watch the same show and masturbate to Nancy Pelosi

Rube Reaper

Elite
You’re a real piece of shit. A birthing person acknowledges the worst day in yank history and you pass on what is obviously your best candidate because of it.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I was doing interviews today, telling each candidate that initial interviews were today and the top three would be back on January 6.

Nobody batyed an eye nor cared about the day, except for one woman who looked at me like I had skin her cat. She kept asking how could I do anything on a day so bad,!and it would be bad luck to do anything on that day.
I told her that it was just a date and I don’t bring my politics into the office.
She then realize that maybe that’s not the best thing to say in a job interview, and regardless not, everyone believes the false narrative presented by the FBI and their team
Sadly, because of the comment on that date, instead of possibly interviewing, she will be sitting on the couch, watching CNN. Nancy Pelosi will give a wonderful interview about how the day was worse than Pearl Harbor in 9/11 combined.
That woman will blame me for all her problems in the world, especially not hiring her, I’ll just go home and watch the same show and masturbate to Nancy Pelosi
This made my day. Gracias senior

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
have you ever seen a résumé where someone switched jobs every year and a half to two years? I hadn’t either until today. It was great when she tried to explain it saying it was because her husband was a US marshal and win his schedule changed from day tonight or what not hers had to as well to take care of the child.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
All I know is I received an email from a new person at a vendor I use and her name is Pang Her and she listed her gender pronouns in her email signature.

I’ve been thinking of a subtle troll. Customer is always right so I’ve got a great deal of leeway here.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
All I know is I received an email from a new person at a vendor I use and her name is Pang Her and she listed her gender pronouns in her email signature.

I’ve been thinking of a subtle troll. Customer is always right so I’ve got a great deal of leeway here.
Did she misgender you in the email? Or did she even request your pronouns?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

What about dianne feinstein?
Are you wonna those TscaNs drilling backwards?

Rva

I mean. No ill will
Um working on spasms and gout farts

Top Bottom