Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just got home from our second date!

JerBearr

She's insanely beautiful
She can hold a meaningful conversation
She's an artist (literally)
Idk there's a lot to name...I'm really happy how it went. Both dates started at 7pm and ended at 1:30am.... Well actually today's date started at 5:30 but there was a 1.5 hour drive. The car ride was not awkward because she know how to hold a conversation.

We went to an art exhibition where she had one of her pieces chosen to be on display. After that we picked up sushi and came back to my place. I even cracked open a 2 year old bottle of home brew mead. I wouldn't give that to anyone unless they REALLY deserved it.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
She's insanely beautiful
She can hold a meaningful conversation
She's an artist (literally)
Idk there's a lot to name...I'm really happy how it went. Both dates started at 7pm and ended at 1:30am.... Well actually today's date started at 5:30 but there was a 1.5 hour drive. The car ride was not awkward because she know how to hold a conversation.

We went to an art exhibition where she had one of her pieces chosen to be on display. After that we picked up sushi and came back to my place. I even cracked open a 2 year old bottle of home brew mead. I wouldn't give that to anyone unless they REALLY deserved it.
Does she have a website? I would love to see her art work.

JerBearr

Does she have a website? I would love to see her art work.
I actually just ripped these from her Instagram because it was easiest. The first piece below is the piece that was selected for the exhibition!! She's looking for commission work, so I might try to get her to fill some of my walls. I'm about ready to put wall art up anyway

Screenshot_20210605-205105~2.jpgScreenshot_20210605-205100~2.jpgScreenshot_20210605-205110~2.jpgScreenshot_20210605-205115~2.jpgScreenshot_20210605-205119~2.jpgScreenshot_20210605-205124~2.jpgScreenshot_20210605-205129~2.jpgScreenshot_20210605-205134~2.jpgScreenshot_20210605-205139~2.jpgScreenshot_20210605-205152~2.jpg

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Congratulations man! It's not all about 1st date fucking. Don't forget about fucking though. God have us dicks for a reason, and it ain't for dude's buttholes.
I can't believe you would say something so bigoted during pride month...

@catreaper come tell this /// super straight bigot what's up!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

JerBearr

What beautiful paintings. She is very talented. Thanks for sharing these. I love art work. Does she hang pieces in galleries or don online sales?
Thank you!! I'll let her know!!

She doesn't have a website so she doesn't do online sales. She's actually still in college, but she graduates soon. We went to a gallery where she had that piece I showed you, but she didn't have to for sale because she is too in love with it. She recognizes that's not a good trait to have as an artist.

She definitely wants to get into commission work (because that's the only way she won't be too in love with the art 😂) but she doesn't know how to get into that market. I'm going to try and help her with that because I'm a lot more business oriented than her. So you know a little about the art.... Hmmm... Do you go to a lot of galleries or have any knowledge about finding clients that I can pass along to her?

America 1st

Founder

She doesn't have a website so she doesn't do online sales. She's actually still in college, but she graduates soon. We went to a gallery where she had that piece I showed you, but she didn't have to for sale because she is too in love with it. She recognizes that's not a good trait to have as an artist.

She definitely wants to get into commission work (because that's the only way she won't be too in love with the art 😂) but she doesn't know how to get into that market. I'm going to try and help her with that because I'm a lot more business oriented than her. So you know a little about the art.... Hmmm... Do you go to a lot of galleries or have any knowledge about finding clients that I can pass along to her?
What all sorta commission work does she envision herself doing.

Does she just envision herself doing canvas wall hangings like those or does she do set and production related work as well?

TJHall1

Legendary

What about commission work like where you pay them to play with your dick? I'd be interested pending pics.

JerBearr

What all sorta commission work does she envision herself doing.

Does she just envision herself doing canvas wall hangings like those or does she do set and production related work as well?
I think she's mostly interested in painting and drawing. She mostly does reference work, so if you give her something to replicate thats where she shines. Something like landscape painting....where she might go out in nature and paint a scene she's looking at. Im sure she would do production kind of work if it was some form of painting, drawing, sketching, etc..

America 1st

Founder
I think she's mostly interested in painting and drawing. She mostly does reference work, so if you give her something to replicate thats where she shines. Something like landscape painting....where she might go out in nature and paint a scene she's looking at. Im sure she would do production kind of work if it was some form of painting, drawing, sketching, etc..
How does she feel about mural work?

It's essentially what you described above but opens up a lot of opportunities.

Top Bottom