Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joe Biden’s average approval rating is at a new low

noleology

Elite
Founder
AR-210329962.jpg&Maxw=800&q=62

byrons

Poster
Just read an article by a Fox WH reporter. He says that a very high up person in the Fed Govt told him he should start reading up on the process on how the House and Senate could appoint a new VP. Speculation is that either Prez isn't going to make it thru his term and a new Vp would be needed OR they're considering replace the laughing hyena mid term. Should be fun to watch.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Just read an article by a Fox WH reporter. He says that a very high up person in the Fed Govt told him he should start reading up on the process on how the House and Senate could appoint a new VP. Speculation is that either Prez isn't going to make it thru his term and a new Vp would be needed OR they're considering replace the laughing hyena mid term. Should be fun to watch.

I'd be mildly surprised if they went through with that. I don't trust the anonymous sources for one. Also replacing a president with a VP is near election suicide. LBJ got away with it because he virtually ran the party as whip before becoming VP.

Kamala, or Mayor Pete, aren't that. Nor is there another high profile candidate in the wings. It'd be easier to run what you have in Biden and spend time developing the next crop. This is all extra either way as no one thought they were going to legitimately beat Trump in the first place, during the last Dem primary.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
It is almost like people are typical sheep and don't want to miss out on hating Biden. I mean the Let's Go Brandon song is straight fire.

mrt

Elite
Really a simple answer why his approval ratings are so low. He is a POS, who stole everything he could get his grubby little hands on for over 40 years. When he finally was required to actually work for the money we pay him the bastard had no clue what it entailed. He never will, and they will shut the lid on his smelly ass and throw the key away. History will have a field day writing the life of this POS.

Top Bottom