Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joe Biden’s Approval Rating on the Decline, Lowest to Date

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
He needs to go on a ride on one of China's new hypersonic missiles. Hell, Captain Kirk rode a rocket and he is 90. Biden is on 89, even though he has the mind of a 9 year old. Strap his vacuous head to the front of that glide nuke and lets see what it does to the human body on re-entry. The CDC and the Wuhan lab could use that kind of information now that they are finished testing Covid 19.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Joe campaigned in VA for the governor and the pub has gained ground. He is officially toxic if VA is turning on him this hard.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
25% tops. There are still head in the sand liberals out there who won't ever concede who they supported is an abject failure.
Probably around that number. Half of the non-independent respondents are so partisan that they will approve of their guy or disapprove of the other guy no matter how respectively bad or good their guy is. Take them out of the equation, and you're looking at more like a 28/72 swing.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I am an optimist and pray we will win just about everything - BUT, they stole the presidential election so they can sure as hell steal these smaller ones.
We’re gonna fight like hell using every tool in the arsenal including the ballot.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Problem is libs don't give a shit about the ratings. The damage has been done and they've accomplished what they've been planning for decades. And the thing is the repulsive fks will get away with everything.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Problem is libs don't give a shit about the ratings. The damage has been done and they've accomplished what they've been planning for decades. And the thing is the repulsive fks will get away with everything.
Lol liberals don’t make plans. They hyperreact to imagined problems, create real ones, and then ignore the problems they create.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I'd say 28% sounds about right. I hear people defend him but you can tell they are doing it out of loyalty and not honest opinion. If you participate in the economy on a few levels there is no way you think wages going up and inflation is a sign of a healthy economy.

denn

Legendary
Founder
That is actually an improvement for Harris from her presidential run. A massive improvement at that.

Biden is Biden and whenever a spotlight has shined on him he has proven to be inept, corrupt and divisive. There are almost 50 years of examples of this. There is as much chance he got 80 million votes as there is a chance I am going to win The Masters this year.

Top Bottom