Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joe Biden’s Approval Rating on the Decline, Lowest to Date

mrt

Elite
I guess they made a mistake and walked into the wrong neighborhood to poll. Over 40 years ago he was still an arrogant ass wipe easterner. He was racist then and racist now but his tongue is so crooked he has never been able to speak truthfully his entire adult life. Personally speaking if he croaks tonight I might just pop that cork I'm saving for Hanoi Jane's send off and taste test it to make sure it fits the occasion. One person said He planned on drinking a fine bottle of wine and water her flowers on her grave filtered thru old kidneys. That seems appropriate for the gaffer in office.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
@BLatta12

His Fraudulency Joe Biden is doing such a terrible job, even the far-left fake pollsters at Quinnipiac couldn’t juice their latest poll to lift him over 50 percent approval.

“President Biden gets a mixed job approval rating, with 46 percent of Americans approving and 43 percent disapproving,” reports the fake pollster. “This compares to a positive 49 — 41 percent job approval in May.”

Quinnipiac — Quinnipiac! — has His Fraudulency at 46 percent approval.

Quinnipiac is one of the most biased and fraudulent pollsters the world has ever seen.

This is how fake Quinnipiac is…

In 2020, Quinnipiac had Biden winning Florida by 5; Trump won by 3. In Ohio, they had Biden up by 4; Trump won by 8. In South Carolina, they predicted a tie between Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham and his Democrat opponent; Graham won by 11. Finally, they said Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) would lose re-election by 12; she won by 8.

BANGOR, ME - NOVEMBER 03: Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) delivers election night remarks to supporters and staff on November 3, 2020 in Bangor, Maine. Collins is facing a tight race against Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Sara Gideon. (Photo by Scott Eisen/Getty Images)
BANGOR, ME – NOVEMBER 03: Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) delivers election night remarks to supporters and staff on November 3, 2020 in Bangor, Maine. Collins is facing a tight race against Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Sara Gideon. (Photo by Scott Eisen/Getty Images)
Quinnipiac is the most rigged poll I’ve ever come across — rigged in favor of Democrats, naturally — and Quinnipiac has Biden’s approval rating crashing to 46 percent. This is very, very bad news for His Fraudulency.

For context, Biden’s overall approval rating in the RealClearPolitics poll of polls is right on the bubble at 50.7 percent, a drop from 54 percent in just six weeks. Biden’s disapproval rating has climbed from 41 to 44 percent during this same time.

For right now, at least, Biden appears to be defying political gravity. The economy is a shambles, with inflation eating away at any wage gains. The border is not only a disaster, Biden is allowing tens of thousands of illegals to swarm our country without knowing their vaccination status. Violent crime continues to explode in Democrat-run cities. And on the one issue that once held good news, his handling of the virus, the decrepit old fart has lost total control of the messaging, which allowed the Deep State Bureaucracy — in this case, the far-left CDC — to override his message that the pandemic is over.

Although the numbers do not justify the current freak out over “breakthrough” infections for the vaccinated, the anti-science CDC and the fake media have so muddied the water with their fake news and fake hysteria; people have no idea what’s going on. Does the vaccine work? Then why am I being told to put on a mask? They told me the vaccine worked, but everyone’s freaking out!!

So not only has Biden lost control of the messaging, the guy who told us on July 4 that the pandemic was over now looks like a liar and fool. And for no reason, because nothing in the numbers shows he wasn’t correct on July 4.

In worse news for His Fraudulency, Quinnipiac has Biden upside on his handling of the economy by 5 points: 43 percent approve, 48 percent disapprove.

On foreign policy, he’s upside-down by 2 points: 42 percent approve, 44 percent disapprove.

On gun violence, he’s upside down (not a typo) 23 points: 32 percent approve, 55 percent disapprove.

On his handling of the virus, Biden is still above water with 53 percent approval and 40 percent disapproval, but this is a steep decline from the 65 – 30 number he enjoyed in May.

The bottom is falling out of the Biden presidency, and there is nothing on the horizon that tells me he can reverse the trend. With the 2022 midterms looming, Democrats are about to face a referendum, and it will not be pretty. Tee hee.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
You guys know that the media/tech/gov are going to turn on him once they got all the bullshit done. Then blame him while moving Heels Up into position.
It would be funny to watch her hold a press conference on her back with her legs spread.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I see the Kristol/Neocon percentage of pubs is 10%. I don't believe it's that high among the rank and file, though that may be the R's leadership
Agreed. It’s weighted in an intentionally faulty manner.

No matter what the response rate they would change the weighting to match the percentages they desire which in this case is Puddin having “bipartisan support”.

mrt

Elite
They have the top Generals and sec defense on TV now covering slo joe s ass, a bunch of bungling ass wipes for sure. The Generals are not bound to lie and protect the commander in chief or any other short time elected individual, the very least they could do would be retire if they know he lied and is now endangering America, step aside and let some Real Patriots take their place. Stop the lies and bull shit now being spewed. Dumb MFs don't even realize we already know what is going down so nothing they say makes a bit of difference and all that is left is for those guilty of being apart of this cluster fuck be removed including the very top slo joe.

Top Bottom