Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joe Biden’s Approval Rating on the Decline, Lowest to Date

denn

Legendary
Founder

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
More than two-thirds of American say things are going badly in the US, CNN poll shows

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Too bad it doesn't mean jack shit. We have been neutered and are a flaccid flock. We had our shot and blew it. The fat lady is singing so loud and strong that flecks of her larynx are spewing from the sepulcher that is her mouth.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Anyone know somebody who is happy with the way Biden is "running" things? I live is a liberal state (not as liberal in the town I live in,) and haven't seen one person touting the Biden administration.

Cre8ive

Founder
Anyone know somebody who is happy with the way Biden is "running" things? I live is a liberal state (not as liberal in the town I live in,) and haven't seen one person touting the Biden administration.
They are just quietly laughing at you, and the rest of us who think we can effect change any longer. They fucked the Trump election with Nazi like precision. They are simply sharpening the blades they used to cut our ballots to shreds. We will NEVER have another "fair" election again in the once United States of America.

Last edited:

denn

Legendary
Founder
They are just quietly laughing at you, and the rest of us who think we can effect change any longer. The fucked the Trump election with Nazi like precision. They are simply sharpening the blades they used to cut our ballots to shreds. We will NEVER have another "fair" election again in the once United States of America.
I would bet against there ever being a free and fair election since this country was formed.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I would bet against there ever being a free and fair election since this country was formed.
This.

There has never been free or fair elections here.

We’re actually in a really great spot cuz both sides believe it now after 2016 &2020.

The momentum is there to clean some parts of the process up!

America 1st

Founder
Yes.

Ive had a couple people in the military reach out an express their enthusiasm for the new vax mandate just since it’s happened.

America 1st

Founder
Seems like that is a side show to ignore the disaster that happened in Afghanistan.
It’s pol as usual.

When the SCOTUS strikes it down they’ll use it as justification for court packing to fire up the base.

They also wanna tie the GOP to being anti vax and “against fighting the virus”. They can tie economic problems to this too under the guise of delta popping up because the “GOP wouldn’t play along”. They see all that as being helping for them in the midterms since they were suffering an enthusiasm deficiency.

Lastly, and you accurately pointed out it’s a distraction from they’re failing admin. The China virus stuff was where he buttered his bread and he was slipping there BIGLY along with everywhere else. They want to use this as a way to get back “on message” and regain support. It’s been widely reported and spoken on that the admin sees China virus as the make or break point for the his whole legacy.

I think they’re realizing they won’t be able to claim victory over the China virus during this term (likely ever) and are getting creative with their damage control and trying to flip the messaging.

Of course all the above, along with masks, jabs, trannies, CRT, and everything else, is to distraction from fixing the election issues from 2020. It’s been acknowledged that not passing the John Lewis Act and these states making changes could result in a 50 slump for the Dims.

Cre8ive

Founder
It’s pol as usual.

When the SCOTUS strikes it down they’ll use it as justification for court packing to fire up the base.

They also wanna tie the GOP to being anti vax and “against fighting the virus”. They can tie economic problems to this too under the guise of delta popping up because the “GOP wouldn’t play along”. They see all that as being helping for them in the midterms since they were suffering an enthusiasm deficiency.

Lastly, and you accurately pointed out it’s a distraction from they’re failing admin. The China virus stuff was where he buttered his bread and he was slipping there BIGLY along with everywhere else. They want to use this as a way to get back “on message” and regain support. It’s been widely reported and spoken on that the admin sees China virus as the make or break point for the his whole legacy.

I think they’re realizing they won’t be able to claim victory over the China virus during this term (likely ever) and are getting creative with their damage control and trying to flip the messaging.

Of course all the above, along with masks, jabs, trannies, CRT, and everything else, is to distraction from fixing the election issues from 2020. It’s been acknowledged that not passing the John Lewis Act and these states making changes could result in a 50 slump for the Dims.
It does not matter what Joke Buydumb's poll numbers are. Why even discuss it? If they go to zero does he turn into a pillar or salt or automatically get sent to jail?

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
It does not matter what Joke Buydumb's poll numbers are. Why even discuss it? If they go to zero does he turn into a pillar or salt or automatically get sent to jail?
Because it gives the pulse of the people that feeds into the 2022 midterms. It also shows what a total mess the Biden presidency is in the eyes of America.

mrt

Elite
Mr Ed would have done a much better job. The only thing slo joe knows how to do is launder millions of ill gotten dollars. Unfortunately we'll all probably live to see them put his stank y ass on a caisson and parade the smelly POS all the way to Arlington. He knows it's free so the taxpayers will have to bury the bastard. The insults just keep piling up. If we do live to see him go first then that is a win for us.

Top Bottom