Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jackass Forever: must see cinema

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I swear im going to live life right…. Then i drink too much, watch jackass, and an hour later i‘m naked in the yard with a bottle rocket hanging out of my ass.…..

I was out multiple times during that. Exploding porta potty. Johnny Knoxville grandpa on fire in his wheel chair on top of the bus stop and the food truck but punch

TJHall1

Legendary
Always loved this one, amongst so many others. The end when he is returning the car & the guy is showing him where he declined any additional coverage...Knoxville is like, yeah but that's just paperwork, you know.

I was gonna say earlier that that one is my all time favorite. I fuckin died when they brought it back to the rental place. Easily my #1.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Funny thing I actually have that DVD set, just found it recently when reorganizing the basement and had the same thought as you. Might be worth something some day lol.
About a month ago I was going through a DVD box in the garage and just decided to bend watch one through three. My wife walked in on mustard man video and was like WTF?? Lol

TJHall1

Legendary
Pirated the first 50-55 mins tonight and it was great stuff. Shut it off because the whoore has to be up at 0430 but everything we saw you can tell there's much more actual thinking going on and not as much hard-core drugs, which has its pluses and minuses both ways.. I was dying laughing at pretty much everything. Excited to watch the last half whenever I decide to. Best one I've seen so far based on first 50 mins.

Top Bottom