Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It's me you're Black Man Martin From Jinja Uganda.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
@Martin

A few months from now it will be so cold in parts of the US that you can throw water into the air and it will freeze before it hits the ground.

tenor.gif

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Spring and Fall are the best seasons here, temps run between 16-29 degrees Celsius. Summers are pretty brutal with 37+ Celsius with 100 percent humidity meaning very hot and humid.

Winters here are not to bad only a few weeks it will be pretty cold and never see snow. But that is just where I live climate is very different in other parts of the country. You can see below where I live.

1632223472257.png

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Okay Can see the place ground is sorrounded by ICE and how long can this take to melt away completely?

The snow in the picture above can last on the ground for months during the winter. This would only be in our northern states where it gets cold and stays cold for most of the winter. Winter in the United States runs from December to March or so.

There are big tractors that work overnight (and all day if needed) to clear the streets of snow. Snow is nice and pretty and fun for about 1-2 days and then it gets hard and dirty and ugly.

Praise

Elite
The snow in the picture above can last on the ground for months during the winter. This would only be in our northern states where it gets cold and stays cold for most of the winter. Winter in the United States runs from December to March or so.

There are big tractors that work overnight (and all day if needed) to clear the streets of snow. Snow is nice and pretty and fun for about 1-2 days and then it gets hard and dirty and ugly.
Okaybi understand and can it favour you to move over or going for groceries?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Okaybi understand and can it favour you to move over or going for groceries?

Yes, there are different kinds of tractors or trucks (we call the snow plows) that move the snow. They usually just push it over to the side and it will stay there and build up until it gets warm enough to melt. After a couple of days it gets really hard and icy and then it starts to turn black and brown from all the dirt.

So its quite pretty when it is falling or just after but it doesn't last long.

1632226829543.png

1632226936780.png

Praise

Elite
Yes, there are different kinds of tractors or trucks (we call the snow plows) that move the snow. They usually just push it over to the side and it will stay there and build up until it gets warm enough to melt. After a couple of days it gets really hard and icy and then it starts to turn black and brown from all the dirt.

So its quite pretty when it is falling or just after but it doesn't last long.

View attachment 48868

View attachment 48869
Okay i can see the Tractors and did you know here we don't experience The Summer and winter. We only experience Dry and wet Seasons.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I live in the Rocky Mountains east of the great divide. We average 125” of snow per year but it doesn’t usually stick all winter. It will melt off then snow again so the winters here are nice IMO. A 40 degree day here feels pretty good and people will ski in t-shirts on a nice day.

1632230724771.jpeg

1632230754183.jpeg
1632230785582.jpeg

1632230820005.jpeg

Attachments

• 1632230668437.jpeg
    1632230668437.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I live in the Rocky Mountains east of the great divide. We average 125” of snow per year but it doesn’t usually stick all winter. It will melt off then snow again so the winters here are nice IMO. A 40 degree day here feels pretty good and people will ski in t-shirts on a nice day.

View attachment 48871

View attachment 48872
View attachment 48873

View attachment 48874
Great pics. I don't know why but I thought you were in arky or LA. Colorado is a bucket list place. Same as Alaska.

@Martin if you look at that map of usa the area on right in the middle down to the tip of Florida doesn't get much snow. Same as the far left side of our country. But every where in the middle gets large amounts from October til April. When you are in the cold you wish for heat. When you are in the heat you wish for cold.
Much of the south eastern parts of the states experience much more mild winters than the middle or northern parts of the country. Snow is fun if you are a kid. It sucks ass if you have to dig out everyday to got to store or work.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Got an inch this morning up in the mountains outside Anchorage. SKOL!
Fuck that. I was born 5 min off lake Erie. 20ft snow drifts were perfectly normal. Winter from oct til may. I don't tolerate the heat as well as I used to but ill be dammed if I could be doing snow in September. You are a gnarly sob. SKOL

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Fuck that. I was born 5 min off lake Erie. 20ft snow drifts were perfectly normal. Winter from oct til may. I don't tolerate the heat as well as I used to but ill be dammed if I could be doing snow in September. You are a gnarly sob. SKOL
Damn yankee. I knew it. You fit right in with the Mt. plastic crew. haha SKOL!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Great pics. I don't know why but I thought you were in arky or LA. Colorado is a bucket list place. Same as Alaska.

@Martin if you look at that map of usa the area on right in the middle down to the tip of Florida doesn't get much snow. Same as the far left side of our country. But every where in the middle gets large amounts from October til April. When you are in the cold you wish for heat. When you are in the heat you wish for cold.
Much of the south eastern parts of the states experience much more mild winters than the middle or northern parts of the country. Snow is fun if you are a kid. It sucks ass if you have to dig out everyday to got to store or work.

1632240780445.png

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Got a random DM from @Martin telling me to have a nice day. He's good people in my book.

We have been mesaging on and off for a little while...facebook friends now too, although I barely do facebook. Anyway, seems like good people for sure, and interested in learning about America & our culture. This is a hell of an interesting place to do that!🤣

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
We have been mesaging on and off for a little while...facebook friends now too, although I barely do facebook. Anyway, seems like good people for sure, and interested in learning about America & our culture. This is a hell of an interesting place to do that!🤣
Yeah, TFSF wouldn't be my first suggestion for learning about America.

Top Bottom