Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It won’t be long until people’s vax status starts to become “expired” …

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
And they will fall into the same camp that they have been demonizing.

I’ve been asking people when they got vaccinated and remind them they need to make sure to get vaccinated again soon before it expires and they are just as bad as the ant vaxxers

View attachment 46143

This is going to get intersting. How long can they keep demanding shots?

This thing is not a vaccine, its a pre-emptive therapy.

BigBucnNole

Elite

mRNA can absolutely be considered a vaccine. I pulled a couple definitions...

Vaccine:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Immunity:
medical : the power to keep yourself from being affected by a disease

Taggart

Elite
Founder

Vaccine:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Immunity:
They don't provide immunity. Keep trying.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Vaccine:

Immunity:

^^^^^Doesn’t realize the definition was changed for this shot. There are screen shots showing it

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Vaccine:

Immunity:
Aug. 26, 2021 (and before): The CDC defines a vaccine as “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease.”

Sep. 1, 2021: The CDC changes its definition of “vaccine,” removing the standard that vaccines produce immunity. Now they just need to “stimulate the body’s immune response.”

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
See you at the morgue boys without any holes in my body. I have more good God given logical sense to think that this so called "vaccine" program is worth the sweat on a hog's balls.

I am an anti-vaxxer and damn proud of it. I'll die from Covid before I take a load of replicant, experimental DNA into my body.

If you have gotten the vaccine - good for you. Get ready to have to have a booster, then the next edition, then the daily pill, then the monthly check up and then your bar code laser etched onto the inside of your left wrist.

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Gonna be a shit show this winter and the real flu season kicks in. SHIT SHOW!!!

Assuming the flu doesn't disappear like it did last winter. Although I doubt it does, because there have already been a ton of flu cases this summer. So weird.

QuanChi

Elite

Demanding shots? It’s going to be years until they stop. The pharma empire will take massive cuts of taxpayer dollars for years and years

Now we can line up the entire DoD and contractors and stab them. Government is completely cucking it’s citizens

Top Bottom