Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is Brian Harsin a retaurd?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Down by 15 with 4 minutes, score 6 to make it a 9 point game.

Instead of taking the extra point to make it a one score game, they go for two and don’t get it and leave Mrs State with a 9 point lead. I’ve never seen that in a football game.

Not to mention he blew a 28-3 lead

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I don't agree with it, but there is a line of thinking that supports it.

You've got to have a 2 pt conversion, now or later. If you go now and fail, then you know you need 2 more possessions instead of only one, and you adjust your strategy accordingly. The downside is being down 9 vs. being down 8 is disheartening to your team.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
rW0aRXtOkQLPDPxRU-f-ZMSA-mbCK6VjWTl60L7rvyNMuX5T8A7cIDGERNYIRJJgAmWNxyYDR-UkWL8d_LtldWTm65y74_YPZgS_99pJD69ZacNWtnMvJVD-_nmXNA

Homewood

Elite
Founder
This stuff is wild. Group of big boosters are making a play to fire him. It blew up tonight. After firing his 3rd coordinator this first year, signing no one yesterday, losing 18 so far to the portal, it ain’t looking good for our Head Potato.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I was wondering why this thread got bumped. From Jay Tate:

Hey everyone.

So things have escalated since we last talked.

There is a lot of pressure on football coach Bryan Harsin at this hour — as discussed in my column posted earlier today. In that piece, I laid out a plan for Harsin to prove his value to the forces that work against him.

Those forces don't appear to have an ear, so to speak.

There is rampant concern throughout the complex that the entire staff is on the verge of being fired. We CURRENTLY have no confirmation that any decision has been made, though I'm not sure this is one of those "decision situations." These kinds of deals get moving like a train down the tracks. Things change in a big hurry.

I alluded to the fact (on the board) that Auburn could avoid a costly buyout if it dismisses Harsin for cause. It's impossible for me to KNOW that this is a potential outcome, but the speed at which this all has occurred leads me to believe The Forces Against Harsin believe they have a case to fire him for cause.

Has that happened? No. Not at this hour.

Could that happen? Yes. It's certainly possible.

You have to trust your eyes and not your ears in these situations. My eyes tell me something is seriously amiss. Again, the quickness of all this tells me that Important People think they've got a way to rid themselves of Harsin without the albatross of a +/- $20 million buyout.

We will update as conditions merit.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This stuff is wild. Group of big boosters are making a play to fire him. It blew up tonight. After firing his 3rd coordinator this first year, signing no one yesterday, losing 18 so far to the portal, it ain’t looking good for our Head Potato.
Auburn think they can get Freeze and forcing him out?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Damn, I could not imagine the dog house you would be in if you got fired from your multi-million dollar job for cheating with some young thing.

That has to one you can not get out of.

Hell, I get put in the dog house when I forget to take the trash out on time.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Damn, I could not imagine the dog house you would be in if you got fired from your multi-million dollar job for cheating with some young thing.

That has to one you can not get out of.

Hell, I get put in the dog house when I forget to take the trash out on time.
What if Mrs Harsin was involved too?

Alternate lifestyles might win over the SJ Warriors.

I think they are Mormon too.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Here is the article. Harsin did say: "It's (Auburn) a top-five job in the country." So we know Harsin is a fooking liar.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Moving on up to the next level.

Copied

Someone in one of my classes relative works in the AD this is the list of things that apparently happened

1. Wife had an affair with the WR coach earlier in the year and Harsin fired him.

2. Bryan Harsin has been having an affair with ole girl

3. Bryan Harsins daughter apparently is sleeping with everyone in the AD office and on the basketball team, I didn’t even know he had a daughter

4. Harsin would go in and cuss out Bobo everyday for some reason, basically led to the firing/quitting of bobo.

5. Derek mason abasolutelt hated working at auburn due to the unprofessionalism. He was looking to leave whether he was getting a job or not. He supposedly was texting hugh freeze about how much he hated working there lol.

That’s all from someone who works in th AD office. Absolute meltdown on the plains.

Top Bottom