Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
I am so sorry about your Dad. Their is no easy way of going through Cancer. I assume your Dad is around 80 as my dad was in Nam also. Radiation Kills you but slower but quality of life sucks. Hard decision, a decision i would not want to make. Let your Dad decide.

He is 74 and in terrific shape. Old dog still lifts five days a week and runs all but Sundays. I told him I will respect whatever decision he makes. He and mom were high school sweethearts. Today was her birthday. It is also the 58th anniversary of their first kiss at her sweet 16 party. They were never apart after that. I think Dad would be just fine heading to glory to be with her again. He’s my best friend and one heck of a good man, but he has not been the same since he lost the love of his life.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Hey boys, I just found out my dad has the big C. Do any of you have the info saved on the regiment for cancer treatment that involves the anti-parasitics?

The old man is a Vietnam vet and a hardcore Christian patriot. He is not sure he wants to go through the normal treatments, but he would try this. We lost mom to cancer in 2019, so I am not too keen on losing Dad too just yet.
Sorry to hear this news. If your Dad decides to embark on one of these protocols, please have him keep an in depth daily log of his journey. The pills he took, any lab work, how he feels, etc.

9Mounties07

Elite
Hey boys, I just found out my dad has the big C. Do any of you have the info saved on the regiment for cancer treatment that involves the anti-parasitics?

The old man is a Vietnam vet and a hardcore Christian patriot. He is not sure he wants to go through the normal treatments, but he would try this. We lost mom to cancer in 2019, so I am not too keen on losing Dad too just yet.
Same with my Dad. 8 years removed from first diagnosis of Pancreatic…and it’s back. He’s 81, and I’ll see him in the morning, not sure he will try the protocol, but I’m gonna present to him for sure. Sorry to hear man

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Prayers

Look up dandelion and cilantro extract as well

Top Bottom