Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is Brian Harsin a retaurd?

Homewood

Elite
Founder
It’s now lawyers vs lawyers. He’ll be gone, just trying to figure out the % of his $18M buyout they will pay him. Even one of my all time favorites, Carnell Williams has shared his thoughts on Harsin, and they weren’t positive. Dude just treated some people poorly and it caught up with him.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
It’s now lawyers vs lawyers. He’ll be gone, just trying to figure out the % of his $18M buyout they will pay him. Even one of my all time favorites, Carnell Williams has shared his thoughts on Harsin, and they weren’t positive. Dude just treated some people poorly and it caught up with him.
I was about to post that I can't believe he hasn't been fired, but this makes complete sense

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Latest from Bama insider source.

Auburn asked Harsin to return from his vacation....He declined
Auburn tried to get him to a settlement and step down....He declined
There is no end in this but to fire Harsin and pay him buyout.. He is not going to step away...

Homewood

Elite
Founder

There is no end in this but to fire Harsin and pay him buyout.. He is not going to step away...
He’ll step away or they will release info about how he treated some of the players, coaches included. He will get a big chunk but I think both sides will sign some type of non-disclosure. At least it’s not boring being an AU person.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Sounds like he has a Saban mindset to me (based on comments by a former player)

Hunter said the reason he decided to leave Auburn was because of how players were treated. “We got treated like we wasn’t good enough and like dogs.” While he did say that Harsin “has the true mindset for a winner”, he countered that by saying he “has a terrible mindset as a person.”

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Good moves by him. This could end up being worse for auburn than just paying a buyout if they handled this wrong (and it definitely doesn't seem like it was handled right)

Why have all these things been made public? It's not like Harsin is making statements about what he did or talking shit about the university. I think Harsin's lawyer knows he's got auburn by the balls and just told him to make himself scarce in the meantime

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Good moves by him. This could end up being worse for auburn than just paying a buyout if they handled this wrong (and it definitely doesn't seem like it was handled right)

Why have all these things been made public? It's not like Harsin is making statements about what he did or talking shit about the university. I think Harsin's lawyer knows he's got auburn by the balls and just told him to make himself scarce in the meantime
His lawyer.
giphy (97).gif

AgEngDawg

Legendary
LOL, his wife is passive aggressive as fuck. She just posted the Auburn creed on her insta story. I don't know how to link, but it is there.

I like her.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
LOL, his wife is passive aggressive as fuck. She just posted the Auburn creed on her insta story. I don't know how to link, but it is there.

I like her.

Live up to the fucking creed, Barners!!!! Live up to it!!!

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Auburn announced yesterday that it received its largest ever donation
by an individual. Harsin getting paid.

It’s over for Bryan Harsin at Auburn.

quote:

Harsin returns from vacation today, and while he was away the university, working outside of the athletics department, launched an investigation of the football team to figure out how Harsin could lose so much support from within. It was a stunning rebuke of a second-year football coach like the SEC has rarely seen. Harsin was hired little more than a year ago to replace fired coach Gus Malzahn, but now the university has turned on him.

quote:

On Monday, the university released an ominous statement announcing for all to hear that it was “judiciously collecting information” on Harsin’s program.

On Tuesday, Auburn screamed to everyone that — hooray — it suddenly received the single largest donation in Auburn athletics history.

On Wednesday, Harsin was set to return from vacation. Don’t unpack, coach, because we all know what happens next. Harsin’s buyout is $18 million if Auburn fires him without cause. Maybe something will come up, though. The investigation of Auburn football is ongoing.

Homewood

Elite
Founder
The wife was banging the WR coach. Hardin did fire him
after the 4th game of the season.
Not true. Now the daughters were most def partying with the team.

Large donation ($20M) was for basketball and Bruce. The family literally got their name put on the arena.

Today is some type of SEC meeting in Bham. Allegedly, Harsin will be there. Awkward.

sanction

Legendary
Founder

Large donation ($20M) was for basketball and Bruce. The family literally got their name put on the arena.

Today is some type of SEC meeting in Bham. Allegedly, Harsin will be there. Awkward.
Tell us more.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Appreciate the updates

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
As an FSU fan, I'm delighted that someone is lapping Willie T. on program destruction. For him, he's just an idiot. Here we get:
- Verbal abuse throughout the program
- Tons of coaching hiring and firings. And the best,
- Adultery on a large scale.

Hollywood is jealous.

Top Bottom