Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In my hood

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So no one gets the cops called on them more than me and the drug dealers house.
I planted my truck and my trailer Thursday in a drainage ditch chasing my fucking Mongrel puppy Luna when she decided to bolt.
Well an hr ago I was heading home from getting weekend provisions and dog stuff bc I'm a good doggie dad. (My truck sustained an easy 5k damage trying to stop Luna the cunt dog)
So this dude named Peanut (crack slinger) is maybe 18. Nice dude but young retard and my neighbor apparently got in a fight this morning.
Which is odd bc normally I hear shit. Well long story short they were behind me and trying to pass. I wouldnt let them. I drove middle rd. Fuck them. I pull in to my house. Cops pull them guns drawn. 1 marked car 7 unmarked. Pulled two ak47 from the vehicle. Funny part to me is I think I'm a better shot at 50 yards w a 9mm than they are w the AK.
My neighbors were talking about burning the crackpots down. I told them I have experience

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I want to live one day in your shoes. It would be absolutely amazing!
Dude, I'm not a tough guy. I'm an Irish steel fabricator. My dad and I started it.
I live right and drunk on occasions. I try not to fuck anyone up and when I do and they sue I beat them. I fight everything. I fight in my fucking sleep. I don't kick dogs but I wanted to kick Luna Thursday. I gave the chick who found her 40.00(nice country girl wouldn't take a hundy. She took an honest 40.00)

You can live like me anywhere in America. Know your shit and don't be a fucking pussy boy. Do fucking right. And it is hard to tell sometimes

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I planted my truck and my trailer Thursday in a drainage ditch chasing my fucking Mongrel puppy Luna when she decided to bolt.
Well an hr ago I was heading home from getting weekend provisions and dog stuff bc I'm a good doggie dad. (My truck sustained an easy 5k damage trying to stop Luna the cunt dog)
So this dude named Peanut (crack slinger) is maybe 18. Nice dude but young retard and my neighbor apparently got in a fight this morning.
Which is odd bc normally I hear shit. Well long story short they were behind me and trying to pass. I wouldnt let them. I drove middle rd. Fuck them. I pull in to my house. Cops pull them guns drawn. 1 marked car 7 unmarked. Pulled two ak47 from the vehicle. Funny part to me is I think I'm a better shot at 50 yards w a 9mm than they are w the AK.
My neighbors were talking about burning the crackpots down. I told them I have experience
Don't do drugz....
How tf you gonna fit in 7 1/2's bro? 🤣
Oh shivt. Lol

So you were chasing your dog with your truck and trailer?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
images

Latest posts

Top Bottom