Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Mistake

fschmidt

Poster
When I made some money, I should have moved somewhere where slavery is legal and bought some slaves. Then I could have forced them to do mental exercise every day, and forced them to do useful work for me. Since modern people are worthless moronic scum, the only way to get them to do anything useful is to threaten them with extreme punishment if they don't. Left to their own devices, they will either do nothing or will work on nonsensical delusions. Never will they actually do anything useful.

Obviously my mistake was not realizing this earlier. The satanic elite are effective sociopaths who can manipulate people into doing what they want. Unfortunately I lack the skills to manipulate people, so for me, slavery is the only answer.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
When I made some money, I should have moved somewhere where slavery is legal and bought some slaves. Then I could have forced them to do mental exercise every day, and forced them to do useful work for me. Since modern people are worthless moronic scum, the only way to get them to do anything useful is to threaten them with extreme punishment if they don't. Left to their own devices, they will either do nothing or will work on nonsensical delusions. Never will they actually do anything useful.

Obviously my mistake was not realizing this earlier. The satanic elite are effective sociopaths who can manipulate people into doing what they want. Unfortunately I lack the skills to manipulate people, so for me, slavery is the only answer.
george-bush-fool.gif

CuriousFiend

Elite

The problem with this argument is that it is in error.

Why?

Because slavery requires manipulation.

The relationship between someone experiencing modern slavery and the person or group controlling them is complex, it is not simply black or white.

It is rare for the control to be based on physical confinement like locked doors or shackles.

Instead, victims are unwittingly exploited through manipulation, fear, dependency, threats or debt bondage,...more often also they will fight to perpetuate their exploitation.

Joe King

Elite
The relationship between someone experiencing modern slavery and the person or group controlling them is complex, it is not simply black or white.

It is rare for the control to be based on physical confinement like locked doors or shackles.

Instead, victims are unwittingly exploited through manipulation, fear, dependency, threats or debt bondage,...more often also they will fight to perpetuate their exploitation.
In other words no need to move, as you can have a modern day slave anywhere you want.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
The problem with this argument is that it is in error.

Why?

Because slavery requires manipulation.

Troll.

Ok.

Would not you be one of the scum you hate so much if you implemented this ideal? Is it your purpose to be a hypocrital scum?

Please elaborate.

CuriousFiend

Elite
Ever heard of the term "modern slavery??"
Roughly a month ago, tfsf's favourite dipshit poster - the Notorious Old Raptard - attempted to debate Booksurfer on the definition of "slavery",....

...😂NOR didn't fair well at all.
Cunt fled the debate.

Fishmint's fucked superiority delusions remind me of NOR's equally fucked omegaman 210iq retardismz.

Reality and logic seem to be foreign/optional concepts to those like fishmint & NOR.
IMG_20230909_161531_311.jpg

Roughly a month ago, tfsf's favourite dipshit poster - the Notorious Old Raptard - attempted to debate Booksurfer on the definition of "slavery",....

...😂NOR didn't fair well at all.
Cunt fled the debate.

Fishmint's fucked superiority delusions remind me of NOR's equally fucked omegaman 210iq retardismz.

Reality and logic seem to be foreign/optional concepts to those like fishmint & NOR.
View attachment 198605
about 60% overall

Latest posts

Top Bottom