Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If you could go back and kill Hitler on a one way trip to the past as he's taking over Germany would you?

D

Deleted member 2886

Strange that everyone seems to be perfectly fine disregarding the millions of innocent people murdered around the same time period, even prior to Hitler.
Yet Hitler is made out to be the pinnacle of evil, he was merely another puppet.

The official records state he's responsible for an estimated 11-12million non-combatant deaths,.... during 1939-45.

While these official records state Stalin as being responsible for an estimated 20million non-combatant deaths.

Why is Hitler always the focus of everyone's historical tunnel vision?

Just one example of Stalin's atrocities,...between 1932-33 Stalin starved an estimated 5-7million Ukrainians, deliberately!

Did the politicians in the west at the time give a shit?
Nah,...and did they call Stalin out for invading Poland at the same time as Germany?
Nah,...and they had no problem jumping in the sack with this monster to crush Germany.

Why?

Why are millions of innocent "Jews" considered worthy of rescue,...yet on the other hand, millions of innocent non-"Jews" are apparently not considered worthy?!?

These politicians, modern and historical, are not leaders.
They are merely greedy actors who have no qualms being the smiling faces sacrificing millions of innocent lives for the grand elitists games of power & dominance.

F Hitler!
U Stalin!
C Churchill!
K Eisenhower!
Fuck them all!

May the Lich, forever feast upon their corrupted souls.

@Jakethedog , if I had the opportunity to go back and deal to Hitler,...I'd require one additional thing from you,.....Magic Man's powers.

Ya know, so I could assist, at least the four chodes listed above,....like this👇

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Strange that everyone seems to be perfectly fine disregarding the millions of innocent people murdered around the same time period, even prior to Hitler.
Yet Hitler is made out to be the pinnacle of evil, he was merely another puppet.

The official records state he's responsible for an estimated 11-12million non-combatant deaths,.... during 1939-45.

While these official records state Stalin as being responsible for an estimated 20million non-combatant deaths.

Just one example of Stalin's atrocities,...between 1932-33 Stalin starved an estimated 5-7million Ukrainians, deliberately!

Nah,...and did they call Stalin out for invading Poland at the same time as Germany?
Nah,...and they had no problem jumping in the sack with this monster to crush Germany.

Why?

Why are millions of innocent "Jews" considered worthy of rescue,...yet on the other hand, millions of innocent non-"Jews" are apparently not considered worthy?!?

They are merely greedy actors who have no qualms being the smiling faces sacrificing millions of innocent lives for the grand elitists games of power & dominance.

F Hitler!
U Stalin!
C Churchill!
K Eisenhower!
Fuck them all!

@Jakethedog , if I had the opportunity to go back and deal to Hitler,...I'd require one additional thing from you,.....Magic Man's powers.

Ya know, so I could assist, at least the four chodes listed above,....like this👇
I’m more of an abracadaniel guy

1652823839437.jpeg

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Why?

F Hitler!
U Stalin!
C Churchill!
K Eisenhower!
Fuck them all!

It probably has something to do with the fact that no one ever killed millions in the manner that Hitler did. Starving people by not sending them food is one thing...rounding them up by the millions and shipping them to camps to be gassed does seem a little different.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
It probably has something to do with the fact that no one ever killed millions in the manner that Hitler did. Starving people by not sending them food is one thing...rounding them up by the millions and shipping them to camps to be gassed does seem a little different.

What's with the eye roll, @CuriousFiend ? Do you not think this has something to do with why we talk more about Hitler than other mass murderers? He is also one of the few in recent, western history...German, no less. Millions of Americans of German descent.

D

Deleted member 2886

Brah, sometimes you make really excellent comments, other times your comments aren't up to the same standard, hard to discern whether or not you're being serious or taking the mickey.
Why would you recite that ridiculous false mainstream narrative as if to somehow be of greater, or more reasonable importance, and then attempt to rationalize such injustice where there's absolutely none to be had.
I'm certain you are an intelligent and very capable individual, it will not take you long to do sufficient research of the massive amounts of documented information freely available proving this absurd gassing narrative is nothing more than an intentionally manipulated fiction.
Stalin didn't, -not send food to the 5-7million starved to death Ukrainians.
Stalin sent in the Comintern to murder, torture, rape, pillage, and enforce total confiscation of ALL Ukrainian produced food.
He deliberately starved the entire country, it was not accidental, nor was it a natural occurance.
Also are you not aware that Hitler and the Zionists had made the Haavara deal to transport German-"Jews" to Palestine, way back in 1933.
This "Zionists" deal with Germany was only halted as a direct result of the "Allies" initiating the war, blockading German shipping again and also hastily bombing the fuck out of German non-combatant rail transportation capabilities used specifically for this emigration purpose.
IMG_20220503_223752.png

D

Deleted member 2886

What's with the eye roll, @CuriousFiend ? Do you not think this has something to do with why we talk more about Hitler than other mass murderers? He is also one of the few in recent, western history...German, no less. Millions of Americans of German descent.
Have another "eye roll", you've earned it.
I'll change them as soon as ya quit this semi-condecending, and remarkably obtuse shite.

I imagine this is what it's like to have an older sibling,...coz I like ya jokes, I think you're a really cool dude, and you're generally on point, in certain respects, but then on occasion, totally outta the blue, ya suddenly go full on arrogant prick mode.

Instead of what seems to me like you're attempting to aggressively dominate me in dialogue, try communicating with me in a less confrontational and more open, reciprocative manner.
Otherwise I'm just going to continue pushing back just as hard,....or I'll just ignore.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
What if I just went back and showed him shirtless pictures of Jesse Owens?

f84.gif

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Interesting to think what would happen if he was killed. Do we have anyone history smart enough to give it a stab?
No idea, but it is naive to assume that killing Hitler would lead to a better world today. Doesn’t take much historical knowledge to imagine a few different plausible scenarios where that is the case:
  • Someone even worse rises to power (extreme and unlikely)
  • A militarily competent leader rises to power with similar designs on expansion.
  • The communists take control of the government and create an unparalleled alliance with the Soviets.
The last two scenarios could easily have come to pass. Absent the influence of Hitler’s atrocities it is unlikely we would have seen a mass defection of scientific minds from Germany to the West. And I don’t think it takes much imagination to see where that leads.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Have another "eye roll", you've earned it.
I'll change them as soon as ya quit this semi-condecending, and remarkably obtuse shite.

I imagine this is what it's like to have an older sibling,...coz I like ya jokes, I think you're a really cool dude, and you're generally on point, in certain respects, but then on occasion, totally outta the blue, ya suddenly go full on arrogant prick mode.

Instead of what seems to me like you're attempting to aggressively dominate me in dialogue, try communicating with me in a less confrontational and more open, reciprocative manner.
Otherwise I'm just going to continue pushing back just as hard,....or I'll just ignore.

Semi-condescending? I'm trying to aggressively dominate you in dialogue? Man, relax a bit. I'm not doing either of those things here. I simply shared what I thought were pretty obvious reasons why the west talks more about Hitler & his crimes against humanity than Stalin, Pol Pot, or any other number of leaders who killed millions of people. The way in which Hitler carried out these killings was different than anyone else, and probably hits closest to home in America with the huge amount of people with German heritage here. Are these 2 things not true?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
No idea, but it is naive to assume that killing Hitler would lead to a better world today. Doesn’t take much historical knowledge to imagine a few different plausible scenarios where that is the case:
  • Someone even worse rises to power (extreme and unlikely)
  • A militarily competent leader rises to power with similar designs on expansion.
  • The communists take control of the government and create an unparalleled alliance with the Soviets.
The last two scenarios could easily have come to pass. Absent the influence of Hitler’s atrocities it is unlikely we would have seen a mass defection of scientific minds from Germany to the West. And I don’t think it takes much imagination to see where that leads.

Between what you mentioned here, and the fact that we basically rebuilt the world after the war($$$), led to our global domination in the seconds half of the 20th century. We (America) are probably alot better off because of Hitler, fucked up as that sounds.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Semi-condescending? I'm trying to aggressively dominate you in dialogue? Man, relax a bit. I'm not doing either of those things here. I simply shared what I thought were pretty obvious reasons why the west talks more about Hitler & his crimes against humanity than Stalin, Pol Pot, or any other number of leaders who killed millions of people. The way in which Hitler carried out these killings was different than anyone else, and probably hits closest to home in America with the huge amount of people with German heritage here. Are these 2 things not true?
@GarnetPild just apologize. Sometimes us Alphas just have to appease the Beta masses (to keep them in line).

This is truly amazing to have someone admit your Alpha Dominance over them. Just smile and apologize Bro.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Between what you mentioned here, and the fact that we basically rebuilt the world after the war($$$), led to our global domination in the seconds half of the 20th century. We (America) are probably alot better off because of Hitler, fucked up as that sounds.
This is absolutely true......though most people will never admit it.

D

Deleted member 2886

😂👍Crikey, now I'm definitely considering you as a big brother.

Hey Garnet, what do you do for a living man?, I mean like, what do ya do for a job?,...if ya don't mind me inquiring.

For some reason I imagine, much like I do of mighty Freeminer, that you're probably a pretty hardcore outdoorsman, or something similar.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder

Hey Garnet, what do you do for a living man?, I mean like, what do ya do for a job?,...if ya don't mind me inquiring.

For some reason I imagine, much like I do of mighty Freeminer, that you're probably a pretty hardcore outdoorsman, or something similar.
I read your posts in Rhys Darby’s voice. Accurate or nah?

D

Deleted member 2886

Shane Cortese then?
Just whatever boats ya float brother, I'd be fine if ya read my shit in Jason Gunn, or even 'Thingys' voice.
😂I dunno but I probably sound more like Antony Starr than Cortese, though admittedly I'm biased because I reckon he was awesome as Sheriff Hood in Banshee, and he's just fuckin hysterically funny as Homelander.

#'Thingy' is this fuckin weird oldskool NZ tv show puppet character.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
😆👍Shit dude, now I'ma be reading my own posts in Darby's cunty voice.
Just whatever boats ya float brother, I'd be fine if ya read my shit in Jason Gunn, or even 'Thingys' voice.
😂I dunno but I probably sound more like Antony Starr than Cortese, though admittedly I'm biased because I reckon he was awesome as Sheriff Hood in Banshee, and he's just fuckin hysterically funny as Homelander.

#'Thingy' is this fuckin weird oldskool NZ tv show puppet character.
Lol I’ll have to see if I can find any Thingy footage. I’m a fan of NZ programming. Past few years I’ve blown through:

Almighty Johnsons
Nothing Trivial
Outrageous Fortune
Filthy Rich
Brokenwood

and several films. The one about the killer sofa was great. For such a small population there’s a lot of quality programming, and it has a very unique voice.

D

Deleted member 2886

Lol I’ll have to see if I can find any Thingy footage. I’m a fan of NZ programming. Past few years I’ve blown through:

Almighty Johnsons
Nothing Trivial
Outrageous Fortune
Filthy Rich
Brokenwood

and several films. The one about the killer sofa was great. For such a small population there’s a lot of quality programming, and it has a very unique voice.
Oh cool brother, really hadn't expected anyone here to have seen anything beyond LOTR, or The Hobbit trilz.
Cracks me up that you've even watched Outrageous Fortune, pretty funny shit aye.
😁Have ya seen the movie 'Boy'?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Lol, I wish I had a cool job like that...but you couldn't be further from the truth. I do lab work at a hospital. More of a nerd than a badass. Do like the outdoors, and have alot of guns fwiw.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Oh cool brother, really hadn't expected anyone here to have seen anything beyond LOTR, or The Hobbit trilz.
Cracks me up that you've even watched Outrageous Fortune, pretty funny shit aye.
😁Have ya seen the movie 'Boy'?
Outrageous Fortune is pretty great.

Haven’t seen Boy but it looks like something I’d like. Saw this other movie I liked about a dude who can talk to ghosts every time he gets high. Ends up partnering with a dead cop and they solve a crazy serial killer mystery. Weird, kinda funny, really enjoyed it.

I visited Auckland a few years ago, really enjoyed it, got into your entertainment from there. (and yes I went to Hobbiton lol )

D

Deleted member 2886

Lol, I wish I had a cool job like that...but you couldn't be further from the truth. I do lab work at a hospital. More of a nerd than a badass. Do like the outdoors, and have alot of guns fwiw.
Mate I wouldn't have guessed that aye.
Tbh, I reckon that's actually pretty darn badass.
Not too many would expect that concealed under a scientists lab coat is enough firepower to singlehandedly invade a small country.

#Hey thanks for sharing that aye, truly I really do appreciate this man.
🙂👍GC bro.

D

Deleted member 2886

Outrageous Fortune is pretty great.

Haven’t seen Boy but it looks like something I’d like. Saw this other movie I liked about a dude who can talk to ghosts every time he gets high. Ends up partnering with a dead cop and they solve a crazy serial killer mystery. Weird, kinda funny, really enjoyed it.

I visited Auckland a few years ago, really enjoyed it, got into your entertainment from there. (and yes I went to Hobbiton lol )
Oh bummer dude, Auckland is probably the worst NZ has to offer, I legitimately avoid that city at all costs aye.
If I'd the opportunity, I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to experience the best of NZ, to check out the South Island.
Less people down there, and they tend to be slightly more welcoming/friendly,...infact South Islanders even have a slightly different accent.
They sorta roll, or put more emphasis, on the pronunciation of 'r', which actually kinda reminds me of a subtle variant of how Rhodesians pronounced the 'r' sound.
#Lol, I'm no linguistics expert, so that's probably a exceptionally shit explanation.

I do vaguely recall watching that stoner guy, dead cop, movie ya mentioned, though it was a while back, and yeah man I concur with your assessment.
Quite a few of those lower budget NZ comedies floating around.
(Can't think of any off the top of my head, to recommend sorry.)

Oh, and regarding that 'Thingy' puppet character and Jason Gunn,...here's a couple of cheesy examples....

😁👍

Oler Ted

Elite
Oh bummer dude, Auckland is probably the worst NZ has to offer, I legitimately avoid that city at all costs aye.
If I'd the opportunity, I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to experience the best of NZ, to check out the South Island.
Less people down there, and they tend to be slightly more welcoming/friendly,...infact South Islanders even have a slightly different accent.
They sorta roll, or put more emphasis, on the pronunciation of 'r', which actually kinda reminds me of a subtle variant of how Rhodesians pronounced the 'r' sound.
#Lol, I'm no linguistics expert, so that's probably a exceptionally shit explanation.

I do vaguely recall watching that stoner guy, dead cop, movie ya mentioned, though it was a while back, and yeah man I concur with your assessment.
Quite a few of those lower budget NZ comedies floating around.
(Can't think of any off the top of my head, to recommend sorry.)

Oh, and regarding that 'Thingy' puppet character and Jason Gunn,...here's a couple of cheesy examples....

😁👍
one of the things I love about this forum is how a thread concerned with killing Hitler becomes a discussion of New Zealand sitcoms. Carry on gentlemen

Top Bottom