Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I hear Kirby was laughing his ass off that Urban Meyer picked Dwayne Haskins over Joe Burrow....

Nape

Elite
Founder
January Joe would have been our starting QB but he broke his wrist and missed all winter/spring workouts, etal. Urban named DH starter and Joe bolted. Always hated that as you could se that Joe had "it" going all the way back to when he nearly won the OHSAA State football title in a small school division. Toledo CC HS is a long time dominant small school football program and Joe damn near knocked them off.

Click me:
2014 OHSAA DIII State Championship

Oler Ted

Elite
January Joe would have been our starting QB but he broke his wrist and missed all winter/spring workouts, etal. Urban named DH starter and Joe bolted. Always hated that as you could se that Joe had "it" going all the way back to when he nearly won the OHSAA State football title in a small school division. Toledo CC HS is a long time dominant small school football program and Joe damn near knocked them off.

Click me:
2014 OHSAA DIII State Championship
It’s kind what modern CFB has become. A few teams hoard all the talent, QB including. Teams will have multiple NFL talent QBs in the roster and one’s gonna transfer. Just got to hope you put your chips on the right one. I do understand the Burrow situation is unique though with the injury

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
True.

GET FUCKED OHIO.

The irony hear is how good all those Buckeyes looked smashing “the greatest college football team of all time” the following year two win the national championship.

Mike Doss was a tank four a little dude. I actually just saw Kennedy Peterson (starting DE for that national championship team) the other day. Went over to check on his mom’s kitchen remodel and two sea if she needed a hand with anything and he stopped bye while eye was there.

DDC173A8-7FB2-4F01-8A1B-68303B078F5B.jpeg

Good dude and his cake shop in North Canton goes hard!

5B2AB6A0-B9C8-41F1-8885-B2D823C3F947.jpeg2D506574-775D-49DA-9644-02A33E8A1D16.jpeg

Top Bottom