Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok guys, will CBD gummies show up

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
Most recently I used test clear a couple months ago. Have also used quick fix in the last year and a half. Both passed.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Can't recall the brand. If you buy any fake urine, it will likely work. Buy a cheap test and try some if you want to know for sure. The one my girlfriend used came in a little flask with a hand warmer thingy on it, but do not know the name.

CBD itself shouldn’t show up on a drug test, but it really depends on the kind of gummies you’re using. Some of them sneak in a little THC, and if you're taking them often enough, that can build up in your system and pop up on a test.

Golbez

Elite
What kind of jobs still test for weed these days?

Just curious as I'm not in an industry that tests. Id be more likely to smoke weed with the head of the firm than to be drug tested.
Almost any major corporation. Fortune 100 jobs. Government jobs. LEO jobs.

Golbez

Elite
CBD itself shouldn’t show up on a drug test, but it really depends on the kind of gummies you’re using. Some of them sneak in a little THC, and if you're taking them often enough, that can build up in your system and pop up on a test.
CBD has THC in it. Gummies are usually concentrated so I'm 98% sure that'll show up for 30+ days.

Golbez

Elite
Can't recall the brand. If you buy any fake urine, it will likely work. Buy a cheap test and try some if you want to know for sure. The one my girlfriend used came in a little flask with a hand warmer thingy on it, but do not know the name.
Almost any headshop.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’ve had 3 pre employment drug screens in my life and passed them all with synthetic urine bought online.

Ive been told that employers still do them for workers comp insurance rates.
109%correct. If you drug test you get 5-10% discount. But the down side is everyone you hire is a fucking dork loser with no life or friends.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Starting day one without weed today for the job market.

as far are your hair follicle. Shave your head and your body. Your hair will grow back clean and quick. I’ve never had anyone ask me about my shaved body in the past, but if they do I just tell them my girlfriend like me clean shaven.
I've smoked for 36 years and never failed a test. Drink a shit load of water for a couple days. Somehow I passed a blood test too which I have no idea how I did but I got clearance.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I've smoked for 36 years and never failed a test. Drink a shit load of water for a couple days. Somehow I passed a blood test too which I have no idea how I did but I got clearance.
Blood is quickest easiest test to pass

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Blood get cleansed by the kidneys and liver. From there it enters the urine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom