Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Global Event/Disaster

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Havent been around much. Wanted to share something I discussed with my BIL (ex BIL), who was a mjor in the Marines, F18 pilot and instructor. Youngest Major in Corps at the time and very very well respected World wide. He has always been hush hush. Would only show me an Email, actually parts of an email. from a Chinese national that told him Covid was man made and from the lab back in February 2020. He was in Tokyo at the time. that was his only info to get out and go back to the states. He works for a global affairs organization. He is in international affairs. We were friends before he met my sister. He called me this weekend and we talked and drank over the phone for 2hrs. He told me there is going to be a global event/disaster to bring the world together. Never ever heard him speak like this ever. I was joking and said like an alien invasion, and laughed. He said he doesnt know. And said he wouldn't be surprised. My jaw dropped. Just in case... Only place I feel comfortable posting

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Havent been around much. Wanted to share something I discussed with my BIL (ex BIL), who was a mjor in the Marines, F18 pilot and instructor. Youngest Major in Corps at the time and very very well respected World wide. He has always been hush hush. Would only show me an Email, actually parts of an email. from a Chinese national that told him Covid was man made and from the lab back in February 2020. He was in Tokyo at the time. that was his only info to get out and go back to the states. He works for a global affairs organization. He is in international affairs. We were friends before he met my sister. He called me this weekend and we talked and drank over the phone for 2hrs. He told me there is going to be a global event/disaster to bring the world together. Never ever heard him speak like this ever. I was joking and said like an alien invasion, and laughed. He said he doesnt know. And said he wouldn't be surprised. My jaw dropped. Just in case... Only place I feel comfortable posting
Just hope GITMO is involved.

TJHall1

Legendary

jake-gyllenhaal-smh.gif

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I'll be honest, I'm hoping for one. I'm bored with covid and as long as I can keep my family safe ZFG

TTUcamper

Elite

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

That would mean it’s planned and most likely part of the plan to enslave humanity

Top Bottom