Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have been cuckolded by the government

Chief_Trojan

Poster
Founder
giphy.gif

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Cool, I was asking around about what all the cool kids were getting. Reasons?
Do some research, the deciding factor for me was that the j&j process has been used before (Ebola vaccine heavily used in Africa) so it at least has some long(er) term studies. Also one jab and don't have to deal with a second appointment.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I’m hopping back in the government contracting world and I’ve got to be vaccinated.

Held out as long as I could, but I gotta do this for the family.

These vax mandates set a very bad precedence IMO
Better than by a Nigerian Prince......

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Do some research, the deciding factor for me was that the j&j process has been used before (Ebola vaccine heavily used in Africa) so it at least has some long(er) term studies. Also one jab and don't have to deal with a second appointment.
I think I’m going for the added length

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
If you can delay it long enough the mandates will be thrown out in court. Especially since the fucking federal government is picking and choosing who they will allow to do without the mandates such as all of Congress and the entire USPS.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I'm gonna have to get the stab even though I work remotely, because we're trusting the science in this country. I've decided to get the J&J because it has "johnson" in the name, which seems appropriate since I'm getting fucked here.
This was the final point I needed, J&J it is. I want to take the Johnson inside of me for sure

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Cool, I was asking around about what all the cool kids were getting. Reasons?
I got the 2nd Moderna shot 2 days ago. Spent all day yesterday in the fetal position on the couch and running to puke in the shitter. Feeling mostly better this morning though.
I just heard the company is on the “honor system”. But I am an honest broker, so I won’t go that path. But nothing against those that do

Thats a tough one. By saying they are on the honor system I feel like they are giving you an out.

Will you be working close to other people? Putting others at risk?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I got the 2nd Moderna shot 2 days ago. Spent all day yesterday in the fetal position on the couch and running to puke in the shitter. Feeling mostly better this morning though.

Thats a tough one. By saying they are on the honor system I feel like they are giving you an out.

Damn I didn’t know 🤮 was a side effect.

I imagine I will be working in a common work area. At this point I’ve decided I’m going to go through with it. I imagined at some point I would get put in this position, and when I have to make the decision of doing what is best for my family it’s what I’ve got to do.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I imagine I will be working in a common work area. At this point I’ve decided I’m going to go through with it. I imagined at some point I would get put in this position, and when I have to make the decision of doing what is best for my family it’s what I’ve got to do.
No vaccination, even the rabies series, I've taken in my 71 years on Earth has resulted in post-shot symptoms many people are having. That's reason enough to refuse the vax.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Took the Moderna to go to europe, first in Feb, second in March, just a little achiness afer the second.

Then two weeks later, joint pains and Vertigo that is still coming and going, canceled trip as I didn't want to pass out in the streets

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Get the Moderna bro. The J&J can impact your nervous system.

After you get the vaccine, you will be as healthy as the guy in my avatar.

4n6tox

Poster
There is a dose difference between Pfizer and Moderna. 30ug for pfizer and 100ug for moderna. Makes sense as most people have stronger reactions to moderna.

J&J is very difficult to find for some reason.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
My 23 year old took the j&j. She took the lesser of the three evils for sure. The way they have run that shot in the ground gives me hope that she did make the correct decision. In the end, she and all of you are labrats for hire. Good luck and my prayers are with you. No skol too bummed.

Top Bottom