Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any one have a good story? Funny shit. Ive been in a funk since Thursday after my plasma treatment. But i can walk

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Kids family farm in church. I just wanna smile or laugh before bed. Could be 50 years ago or 4 minutes ago.
Cooper is staring to shows signs my other coonhounds have shown before lymphoma took em. But he still has weight mind and gets around alright.
I'm up to 6-8hr days working so long as I can rest. But I'm bummed my dogs is at 12-18 months if I'm lucky.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm a 1/4 Italian from Sicily. My grandma was born there. I've have a dozen mob in newkrleans ond dirty myrtle. Yall find a good story I'll consider tiddy bar stories too.

The grocery store stories were just fucking hilarious. Shooting dovebin Publix and the pizza to Jaba the hut who went on to strst an insurance company we good.
.please all yall
If not I'm gonna fuck right off

Homewood

Elite
Founder
Stories from others so I can bounce banter or I'm trained in barrel rolls to gtf to lurking
Got a good one. Back in college, we were in Panama City Beach partying. 3 am. Group of hot girls walks into a pizza place on the strip. Well, 3 hotties and 1 200 lb bull dyke. We start flirting with the 3 hotties. They see an Auburn shirt and give us a few toll tides, no big deal. Bull dyke won’t let it go. Kept yelling fuck Auburn. She gets in my buddy Dave’s face. He’s calm, tells her to leave him alone. She won’t stop, starts poking a finger in his chest. Dave had enough. He literally rated back and punched the thing right in the nose. She went flying, her glasses somehow floated in the air, right where she stood. Dave took off running, she chased but never found him. That what you were looking for here?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Kids family farm in church. I just wanna smile or laugh before bed. Could be 50 years ago or 4 minutes ago.
Cooper is staring to shows signs my other coonhounds have shown before lymphoma took em. But he still has weight mind and gets around alright.
I'm up to 6-8hr days working so long as I can rest. But I'm bummed my dogs is at 12-18 months if I'm lucky.
Damn man sorry to hear that about coop, but maybe it’s nothing

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
When I was in middle school, the Sunseri family lives across the street. Sal was DC at Alabama A&M. Sal lived on Copenhagen and would leave spit bottles everywhere around the house. They had a giant Great Pyrenees dog

64CDFA36-03C7-41C4-AA1C-A72A108E89EC.jpeg

Tino was two years younger than me, but he could hang with me on street basketball and stuff coming from an athletic family. He would come over and shoot basketball and I would go over to his house and play n64. He marveled at my Zelda skills. He had a dirt bike he would ride in circles around his half acre back yard.

26B217D0-7687-4443-A4FB-528C3A7BF4C3.jpeg

Vinnie was young at the time maybe like 4th grade, But he was on all of my uncles sports teams (my uncle and sal are still good friends today). Vinnie was unbelievably fast and just dominated every sport he played.

2D5EBAA2-1080-45A8-BBCE-B8D22F132E80.jpeg

They had a sister Jaclyn that was my age. We were in 8th grade together and for a short time she was my middle school “girlfriend” or whatever you call it at that age. We would walk around the neighborhood together, but being the age we were nothing ever exciting happened between us

1668396488181.png

They had another sister Ashlynn that was the youngest. I think she ended up being pretty successful as a college gymnast.

Weird the chapters in life you go through and then looking back on them. When you are living them it’s like the epicenter of the universe and then now it’s just a distant memory that pops in the head every now and then

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I was pretty bummed when they moved off. It was my 7th and 8th grade year. I remember when I first met Jaclyn in class before I knew they lived across the street. She sat right behind me and I knew nothing about them yet, but I remember her telling me that they had just moved from Louisville and that her dad was a football coach

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I shit myself at a bbq last summer . Went to the pool house to clean up. Threw my boxers in the trash can.

Put on my swim trunks and got in the pool. Sat on the jet to give myself a bidet of sorts

TL:DR
Shit my pants and used a pool jet as a homemade bidet. Left ass juice all in the pool .

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I shit myself at a bbq last summer . Went to the pool house to clean up. Threw my boxers in the trash can.

Put on my swim trunks and got in the pool. Sat on the jet to give myself a bidet of sorts

TL:DR
Shit my pants and used a pool jet as a homemade bidet. Left ass juice all in the pool .
Been in similar situations

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Car load of us were coming home from a UK game drunk. We had 1 dude that was religious and wasn't drunk but we were dumb so he wasn't driving. We were on BG parkway when we came upon a group of deer in the middle of the road and the driver went into a flat spin to avoid them. We veered off the right side of the road and took out a good chunk of fence on the side of the road.

After we all got out and got settled the religious dude told us all... "you better be glad that I was here because the lord was with us". My buddy Ed looked at the car and pointed out were Religious dude was setting and pointed out... "Looks like he was aiming at you".

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Damn man sorry to hear that about coop, but maybe it’s nothing
Hec is acquiring the same thing that happened on my last Coonhound when he hit 11:11 and a half but Cooper has no gray in his eyes he's fit he's doing well but I think what's happening is I think he has a fatty too impression on his stomach because he gags and does some other things but I mean I want to keep him for 15 or 16 years I've done a hell of a job feeding him everything that's proper and exercise and doing stuff and everything we've been through I do not want to give them up early

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hec is acquiring the same thing that happened on my last Coonhound when he hit 11:11 and a half but Cooper has no gray in his eyes he's fit he's doing well but I think what's happening is I think he has a fatty too impression on his stomach because he gags and does some other things but I mean I want to keep him for 15 or 16 years I've done a hell of a job feeding him everything that's proper and exercise and doing stuff and everything we've been through I do not want to give them up early
4500 to to maybe get the tumor our. I can't spend 4500cto keep online til he loses his hips shits and piss. Shittirst day to bena dog owner. But he is getting more snuggles and attention that when I'm drunk

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

TL:D
Pro tip I learned I learned from an rough neck oil well guy then switched to the rebar. And I was selling rebar bar for the job. Always keep a pair of 4boxers a four pack of white t-shirts and a 12 pack of socks in your vehicle at all times. He learned that on the oil rig and I learned it in the steel World it really does help

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm dead guy bow but he was brilliant. Sold seven ideas to military ove 2nil per idea in the early 40s. They contracted him til the 80s
I dont have dyslexia but I do learn differently. I'm more of a visual learner and I'm very good at self teaching and understanding cuz I had a parochial schooling. This guy was a little bit of a Maverick but one of the coolest people you could ever imagine.

He taught me how to pick locks and break into safes
Be taught me lock picking and safer crack

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
When I was in middle school, the Sunseri family lives across the street. Sal was DC at Alabama A&M. Sal lived on Copenhagen and would leave spit bottles everywhere around the house. They had a giant Great Pyrenees dog

View attachment 148867

Tino was two years younger than me, but he could hang with me on street basketball and stuff coming from an athletic family. He would come over and shoot basketball and I would go over to his house and play n64. He marveled at my Zelda skills. He had a dirt bike he would ride in circles around his half acre back yard.

View attachment 148868

Vinnie was young at the time maybe like 4th grade, But he was on all of my uncles sports teams (my uncle and sal are still good friends today). Vinnie was unbelievably fast and just dominated every sport he played.

View attachment 148869

They had a sister Jaclyn that was my age. We were in 8th grade together and for a short time she was my middle school “girlfriend” or whatever you call it at that age. We would walk around the neighborhood together, but being the age we were nothing ever exciting happened between us

View attachment 148870

They had another sister Ashlynn that was the youngest. I think she ended up being pretty successful as a college gymnast.

Weird the chapters in life you go through and then looking back on them. When you are living them it’s like the epicenter of the universe and then now it’s just a distant memory that pops in the head every
...I hooked up more before I was 17 and I did after I was 30

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
A story from the insect business.

Early on my company was hired to treat 3 apartment complexes owned by a Slumlord. Two were not bad but the third was seriously infested with roaches. It was also a rent by the week complex. It was so infested that when you opened the door roaches fell out of the weather stripping. The ceiling quivered with roaches moving around. This was a nasty complex.

We did work for several months but never got paid. I sent many certified letters demanding payment to the owner and his property management company. Eventually I filed suit in small claims court. At the trial, I explained everything to the Judge and produced a 2" thick binder of documents. I showed the Judge two returned unopened certified letters and asked if he wanted me to open them and give them to the owner.

When the owner began his defense, he claimed I did nothing and produced a video taken by the city code enforcement people. It showed everything I had seen. I had also seen several other videos and numerous infraction documents the city had gathered on the complex. This video was a new one. The city only required one treatment every 6 months--which the owner used as his defense. When the Judge asked me when we had last treated the complex, I said 6 months ago and the owner said he had done nothing in that time. The Judge immediately slammed the gavel down saying "Judgement for the Plaintiff".

The owner refused to pay so I slapped numerous liens on the properties. He sued me in County Court. His attorney told him he was going to lose and we eventually settled. It cost me $1,000 for my lawyer but I got paid with interest on all I was owed less my attorney fee.

Among the documents the city had in their files were several notices that if the complex didn't get its roach problem under control they would seize the property and bulldoze it. It was worth $2 million.

I drove by several months later. The bulldozers were destroying the complex.

Another of his complexes we treated and he didn't pay on was interesting. Once, I knocked on a door and nobody answered so I used the pass key and opened the door. It was pitch dark but I saw a person laying on the floor scrambling to pull a cover over him. He didn't want any treatment so I left. When I finished treating the complex the manager asked if there was anything to report. I told her about the guy in the dark. She said he was going through a sex change procedure and probably didn't want me to see him. I had already seen too much. She also said there were two other tenants going through the same procedure.

Last edited:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
A story from the insect business.

Early on my company was hired to treat 3 apartment complexes owned by a Slumlord. Two were not bad but the third was seriously infested with roaches. It was also a rent by the week complex. It was so infested that when you opened the door roaches fell out of the weather stripping. The ceiling quivered with roaches moving around. This was a nasty complex.

We did work for several months but never got paid. I sent many certified letters demanding payment to the owner and his property management company. Eventually I filed suit in small claims court. At the trial, I explained everything to the Judge and produced a 2" thick binder of documents. I showed the Judge two returned unopened certified letters and asked if he wanted me to open them and give them to the owner.

When the owner began his defense, he claimed I did nothing and produced a video taken by the city code enforcement people. It showed everything I had seen. I had also seen several other videos and numerous infraction documents the city had gathered on the complex. This video was a new one. The city only required one treatment every 6 months--which the owner used as his defense. When the Judge asked me when we had last treated the complex, I said 6 months ago and the owner said he had done nothing in that time. The Judge immediately slammed the gavel down saying "Judgement for the Plaintiff".

The owner refused to pay so I slapped numerous liens on the properties. He sued me in County Court. His attorney told him he was going to lose and we eventually settled. It cost me $1,000 for my lawyer but I got paid with interest on all I was owed less my attorney fee.

Among the documents the city had in their files were several notices that if the complex didn't get its roach problem under control they would seize the property and bulldoze it. It was worth $2 million.

I drove by several months later. The bulldozers were destroying the complex.

Another of his complexes we treated and he didn't pay on was interesting. Once, I knocked on a door and nobody answered so I used the pass key and opened the door. It was pitch dark but I saw a person laying on the floor scrambling to pull a cover over him. He didn't want any treatment so I left. When I finished treating the complex the manager asked if there was anything to report. I told her about the guy in the dark. She said he was going through a sex change procedure and probably didn't want me to see him. I had already seen too much. She also said there were two other tenants going through the same procedure.
What city?

champsballs

Elite
Founder
@Rebarcock. Can't believe you never told anyone the story of the time you and @TJHall1 went to the titty bar together. I'll go ahead and tell it

It was just another typical Saturday night for Rebar, a regular at the local gentlemen's club. But things took a turn for the bizarre when he found himself with his leg stuck in the neck fat of one of the club's prostitutes.

Panicked and in pain, Rebar called out for help. Luckily, the club's security team was able to quickly call the fire department, who arrived on the scene and began the delicate process of removing Rebar's leg from the woman's neck fat.

As the firefighters worked, they made a surprising discovery: nestled among the rolls of flesh was an abandoned puppy. The firefighters carefully extracted the puppy and handed it over to Rebar, who was overjoyed at the unexpected turn of events.

But the drama wasn't over yet. The prostitute, who had been left humiliated and embarrassed by the incident, demanded that Rebar hand over the puppy to her. A heated custody battle ensued, with both Rebar and the prostitute making their case to the court.

In the end, Rebar was victorious and was granted full custody of the puppy. "I can't believe it," he said in an interview with reporters. "I never thought I'd end up with a leg stuck in a prostitute's neck fat, let alone come out of it with a new best friend."

Rebar's best friend, TJ, was also thrilled by the news. "I'm so happy for Rebar," TJ said, before adding, "I can't wait to go lick some windows with him and the new puppy."

It may have been a strange and comical turn of events, but it seems that everyone involved in the incident ended up coming out on top. Except for the prostitute, of course, who was left empty-handed and with a neck fat that will never be the same.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Rebarcock. Can't believe you never told anyone the story of the time you and @TJHall1 went to the titty bar together. I'll go ahead and tell it

It was just another typical Saturday night for Rebar, a regular at the local gentlemen's club. But things took a turn for the bizarre when he found himself with his leg stuck in the neck fat of one of the club's prostitutes.

Panicked and in pain, Rebar called out for help. Luckily, the club's security team was able to quickly call the fire department, who arrived on the scene and began the delicate process of removing Rebar's leg from the woman's neck fat.

As the firefighters worked, they made a surprising discovery: nestled among the rolls of flesh was an abandoned puppy. The firefighters carefully extracted the puppy and handed it over to Rebar, who was overjoyed at the unexpected turn of events.

But the drama wasn't over yet. The prostitute, who had been left humiliated and embarrassed by the incident, demanded that Rebar hand over the puppy to her. A heated custody battle ensued, with both Rebar and the prostitute making their case to the court.

In the end, Rebar was victorious and was granted full custody of the puppy. "I can't believe it," he said in an interview with reporters. "I never thought I'd end up with a leg stuck in a prostitute's neck fat, let alone come out of it with a new best friend."

Rebar's best friend, TJ, was also thrilled by the news. "I'm so happy for Rebar," TJ said, before adding, "I can't wait to go lick some windows with him and the new puppy."

It may have been a strange and comical turn of events, but it seems that everyone involved in the incident ended up coming out on top. Except for the prostitute, of course, who was left empty-handed and with a neck fat that will never be the same.
I still have the leg splint from that dreadful night off I95

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Now you gotta tell the story about shitting on the windshield
So one of my best buddies yall may remember as Booger Eye from the grocery store Harry Peter.
We were seniors is high school. He was a second day pitcher on the BB team and I had spring open.
Booger is a big time prankster. To this day 37 years later he is the exact same.
He and I were parking and he slammed my truck door w his palm so I thought I hit my Jimmy 4x4 on something. Dame he got me
So at some point we end up I'm driving and these two smoking hot girls pull up next to us. He is scoping them out with his window down and I yell "eat your pussy Mam?" He was so mortified he dropped the seat back to lay down as I waved at the girls. They were fucking dieing laughing.

He took it too far and did something. I can't even remember what it was.

So the next day they had a BB game. He drove a Ford Galaxy w a 454. We could fit 8 people easy in it.
Well I was still really pissed off. So I drive out to Polo rd (for the Columbia folks) I climbed up his windshield squatted and dropped a solid waste management unit dead center driver vision. Wiped my ass and smeared it.
He got me back a week later in the same complex. I was driving an 86 stang 5.0 convertible. Parked w top down. He had another buddy Scaggs take me to smoke a doob and used that 454 to fill the 5.0 with fine sea sand.
I spent an hr digging sand out just to get it to the vacuum at car wash

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I was at PF Chang's with my family for dinner one evening when I excused myself to use the restroom. As I was washing my hands, I nearly collided with a tall, burly man with a thick southern accent.

"Whoa there, little lady," he said, steadying me with his strong hands. "You okay?"

I looked up at him and was surprised to see that it was none other than Shane Beamer, the head coach of the South Carolina football team. I was a huge fan of the Gamecocks, and I was starstruck to be meeting him in such an unlikely place.

"Coach Beamer, it's an honor to meet you!" I exclaimed, trying to play it cool.

He chuckled and gave me a friendly pat on the back. "The pleasure's all mine," he said. "What brings you to this PF Chang's?"

I told him about my family dinner, and he nodded along, listening intently. As we talked, I couldn't help but notice that he kept glancing over at the bathroom stalls.

Finally, he excused himself and disappeared into one of the stalls. I was confused, but I figured he must have needed to use the facilities.

A few minutes later, he emerged from the stall, looking relieved. "Whew, that was a close call," he said, wiping his brow. "I thought I was gonna have to hold it for another hundred miles."

I couldn't help but burst out laughing at the absurdity of the situation. Here I was, chatting with the head coach of my favorite football team, in a PF Chang's bathroom. It was definitely a moment I would never forget.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
When I lived in Houston, I played on one of the local rugby teams. During one game the ball was kicked into the air and I ran down the pitch and caught it. Immediately players from both teams surrounded me. I was trying to give the ball to a teammate and the other team was trying to take it from me. Everyone was crouched down pushing, shoving, grabbing and trying to get the ball. I was standing upright with my arms and the ball pinned at my waist. Next thing I see is a fist coming directly toward my face. I couldn't move and wham-o I got hit between the eyes on my forehead. I could feel it swelling. Over the next two weeks, both my eyes went through all the shades of bruises---red immediately, then purple, the black, then greenish yellow and finally they cleared. Got plenty of stares. It's amazing what goes on in scrums, rucks and mauls. The TLC from my then gf made it worth it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm a 1/4 Italian from Sicily. My grandma was born there. I've have a dozen mob in newkrleans ond dirty myrtle. Yall find a good story I'll consider tiddy bar stories too.

The grocery store stories were just fucking hilarious. Shooting dovebin Publix and the pizza to Jaba the hut who went on to strst an insurance company we good.
.please all yall
If not I'm gonna fuck right off
Any yall wanna hear a true story or a tale? Tbh I believe the tales. What I tell as stories are almost 100%true. I'm a fucking half drunk tardhalf of a half of an instance.
Still not as funny as AIbot

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I was at PF Chang's with my family for dinner one evening when I excused myself to use the restroom. As I was washing my hands, I nearly collided with a tall, burly man with a thick southern accent.

"Whoa there, little lady," he said, steadying me with his strong hands. "You okay?"

I looked up at him and was surprised to see that it was none other than Shane Beamer, the head coach of the South Carolina football team. I was a huge fan of the Gamecocks, and I was starstruck to be meeting him in such an unlikely place.

"Coach Beamer, it's an honor to meet you!" I exclaimed, trying to play it cool.

He chuckled and gave me a friendly pat on the back. "The pleasure's all mine," he said. "What brings you to this PF Chang's?"

I told him about my family dinner, and he nodded along, listening intently. As we talked, I couldn't help but notice that he kept glancing over at the bathroom stalls.

Finally, he excused himself and disappeared into one of the stalls. I was confused, but I figured he must have needed to use the facilities.

A few minutes later, he emerged from the stall, looking relieved. "Whew, that was a close call," he said, wiping his brow. "I thought I was gonna have to hold it for another hundred miles."

I couldn't help but burst out laughing at the absurdity of the situation. Here I was, chatting with the head coach of my favorite football team, in a PF Chang's bathroom. It was definitely a moment I would never forget.
Did you Elon mush link my brain to power your fucking computer self aware sgit bagain.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Was this in Iowa and was the stripper @TJHall1 mammy?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Any yall wanna hear a true story or a tale? Tbh I believe the tales. What I tell as stories are almost 100%true. I'm a fucking half drunk tardhalf of a half of an instance.
Still not as funny as AIbot
Before the new moon I'll story a new thread

Latest posts

Top Bottom