Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have been cuckolded by the government

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Please share
So basically they are saying you have to get the Vax OR submit to weekly testing. I talked to someone that is a Director at a local contractor and a lot of these companies are contacting lawyers. The hope is they can scrap this requirement, at least for contractors before it becomes absolutely mandated for anyone working in defense. I won’t be starting back until mid October, so I’m going to hold out and see what happens

Taggart

Elite
Founder
So basically they are saying you have to get the Vax OR submit to weekly testing. I talked to someone that is a Director at a local contractor and a lot of these companies are contacting lawyers. The hope is they can scrap this requirement, at least for contractors before it becomes absolutely mandated for anyone working in defense. I won’t be starting back until mid October, so I’m going to hold out and see what happens
My vax deadline just got pushed back, which is good... hoping for further lawsuits/developments to fight this BS

Yep00

Poster
I'm screwed in that my work isn't mandating it (yet) but part of my responsibilities is having to travel to Canada which does. I've had the first pfizer, getting 2nd on Monday. It was nbd and had some pain in the arm where the shot was but good by the next day with no other issues. Still not happy for having to get it.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I’m hopping back in the government contracting world and I’ve got to be vaccinated.

Held out as long as I could, but I gotta do this for the family.

These vax mandates set a very bad precedence IMO
Sorry you're going to have to suck off the big fat guvment tit while they stick you full of dangerous shit!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Depends on the numbers. I’m really surprised people on this board are being pushed into this. I guess they view at as somebody else’s battle
I am an outlier in my family. My brothgkt the shot months ago but spent last wk in hospital. Wouldn't take the ivermectin I sent him. I flat told my family if they try any mandate I will force the sale of our companies. I'll live in a camper by the river before I demand medical tyranny to fab steel.
My dad argued saying we need to know who can carry it. I said when did we ever ask for proof of mumps or measles vax. He stfu. And my family is pretty smart people. Mkultra has done a number. No where to go except to stand and fight

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Thanks man. I've talked to a couple local contractors and I am going to hold out for now. I don't see how this is legal. I've been out of work for several weeks now though, and if it comes down to providing for the fam, I've got to do it. I'm already sterile (snipped) anyways, and if it kills me they will get life insurance lol.

Still plan on holding out if possible though

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Thanks man. I've talked to a couple local contractors and I am going to hold out for now. I don't see how this is legal. I've been out of work for several weeks now though, and if it comes down to providing for the fam, I've got to do it. I'm already sterile (snipped) anyways, and if it kills me they will get life insurance lol.

Still plan on holding out if possible though
I know where you're at. I was just trying to help show there are avenues for you. I'm in the game as only one,as I have no wife or kids. I know you well enough to know you'll do what you have to do for your family. Just saw that on telegram and thought it could be a good resource if needed.

Top Bottom