Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I celebrated the 4th floating and drinking :

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Had hot dogs BBQ and plenty of beverages. Hope you all are safe and have a happy 4th. Let’s thank the men who decided to cut English ass to give us the freedom we have today

image.jpg
3B488223-3D1B-43AA-BDEE-90AB3BDA6539.jpeg

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
They wanted me to grill a dozen ears of corn wrapped in foil and slathered with butter. Problem was that whoever prepped them had no idea how to wrap for containment. The butter mixed with 3” of grime and poof! Looked like I was burning diesel fuel in PaPa’s pos Weber.
How long did it take you to get the fire under control? Are you the family hero?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
That pic was taken after I put it out using a 30+ year old fire extinguisher.

damn. The one time I actually needed a fire extinguisher it didn’t work because it was expired.

was on a boat and it started smoking like shit. I pulled the trigger to spray the extinguisher and ….. nothing.

Was about to jump in the water but luckily it never caught fire and ended up not being a huge deal. Got a tow from a neighbor.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Our celebration will be tomorrow when we party around my niece's new pool and have the first BD party since Wuhan. Hopefully it gets full by then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom