Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

God bless America and the heros on the battlefield that protect us every day!

JerBearr

I hosted a memorial weekend party with 15 people today. Got to see most of my good friends. A few of which I haven't seen in 2 years. One of them drove from Mississippi. Good shit. I thoroughly enjoyed the day.

I started it at midnight to put the meat on the smoker. At 5am I woke up to put more meat on the smoker and found out it auto shut off because it was out of pellets. Fuck..... I made it work. Pork wasn't as pull aparty as I wanted, but it tasted extremely good.

I ran around getting the house cleaned and food prepared until 10am. By 11am food was coming off the smoker. Tons of good shit. Grilled corn, smoked pork shoulder, smoked baby back ribs, smoked chicken, smoked kielbasa, burgers, dogs, potato salad, baked beans, those nasty soft iced sugar cookies you can't stop eating, chips, jalapeño dip, craft BBQ sauce, tons of pineapple natural light (listen I'm a graft beer snob and this stuff is actually good. Don't knock it until you try it. Tastes like ace pineapple.)

Horseshoes, kubb, 10x10 tent, friends, good vibes. Best day I've had in probably 2 years. I had an absolute blast.

God bless the military personnel for protecting my freedom every day.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I hosted a memorial weekend party with 15 people today. Got to see most of my good friends. A few of which I haven't seen in 2 years. One of them drove from Mississippi. Good shit. I thoroughly enjoyed the day.

I started it at midnight to put the meat on the smoker. At 5am I woke up to put more meat on the smoker and found out it auto shut off because it was out of pellets. Fuck..... I made it work. Pork wasn't as pull aparty as I wanted, but it tasted extremely good.

I ran around getting the house cleaned and food prepared until 10am. By 11am food was coming off the smoker. Tons of good shit. Grilled corn, smoked pork shoulder, smoked baby back ribs, smoked chicken, smoked kielbasa, burgers, dogs, potato salad, baked beans, those nasty soft iced sugar cookies you can't stop eating, chips, jalapeño dip, craft BBQ sauce, tons of pineapple natural light (listen I'm a graft beer snob and this stuff is actually good. Don't knock it until you try it. Tastes like ace pineapple.)

Horseshoes, kubb, 10x10 tent, friends, good vibes. Best day I've had in probably 2 years. I had an absolute blast.

All gave some. Some gave all.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

The only guy I ever knew as a Grandfather....his son is Mark Murphy. Mark always showed up even w his arduous schedule as a professional athlete. He is about to retire as the CEO of the Packers.

Yall ask him about brikegor broke back Rebarcock.
He won't answer that. Ask him about the steel world. That NiNja will light the fk up

Mark is a great guy and I love Nancy w all my being. I can't talk to her bc I'd Nancy is Mark's mom across from Clearwater

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
@JerBearr alive? Haven’t seen that fella since the European naked painter came in the picture….that and Taco Bell but that understandable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom