Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I am so sick of the word "mandate" - consider this mandate pussy president...

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Let's mandate Washington must being operating with a collective i.Q. of at least 87. That's four points higher than i takes to get in the Army. Let's mandate the Joe Biden wipes his ass with his bare hands then licks them clean. Let's mandate that Biden invite Alec Baldwin over for a late night cocktail party and some target practice. Let's mandate that Fauci sucks the dick of a cock roach on CNN.

Let's mandate that anyone who kneels while the anthem is being played gets a baseball bat to the side of helmet and shipped to Antartica.. See, it's getting better as i go. But if i keep going i am sure the feds will come knocking, and then all hell with break loose and they will have to call the Marines for back up.

Let's mandate that the word mandate no longer is relevant and it means "would you consider this suggestion."

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Good luck mandating a relatively high IQ with changing demographics. Averages matter

Global%2BIQ%2BScores.jpg

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Am I the only one that thinks China cheated once again?
North East Asians have the 2nd highest average IQ. When Han Chinese come to the US, UK, Australia, etc. they are wildly successful in a country with a free market and property rights. Literally proves how bad communism and the CCP can fuck things up.

tickdickler

Poster
Let's mandate Washington must being operating with a collective i.Q. of at least 87. That's four points higher than i takes to get in the Army. Let's mandate the Joe Biden wipes his ass with his bare hands then licks them clean. Let's mandate that Biden invite Alec Baldwin over for a late night cocktail party and some target practice. Let's mandate that Fauci sucks the dick of a cock roach on CNN.

Let's mandate that anyone who kneels while the anthem is being played gets a baseball bat to the side of helmet and shipped to Antartica.. See, it's getting better as i go. But if i keep going i am sure the feds will come knocking, and then all hell with break loose and they will have to call the Marines for back up.

Let's mandate that the word mandate no longer is relevant and it means "would you consider this suggestion."
1635085688194.gif

Jtrain80

Legendary
North East Asians have the 2nd highest average IQ. When Han Chinese come to the US, UK, Australia, etc. they are wildly successful in a country with a free market and property rights. Literally proves how bad communism and the CCP can fuck things up.

Agree to disagree. 1.something billion people and you will find a few gems. They manipulate currency to give themselves an added advantage.

Having worked around those gooks, fuck them.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Agree to disagree. 1.something billion people and you will find a few gems. They manipulate currency to give themselves an added advantage.

Having worked around those gooks, fuck them.
Don't worry Xi has completely fucked them over there in recent months. He's cracked down on their technology companies using "corruption" as an excuse. The one sector of their economy that was innovating has been brought down for political reasons. Xi's central planning will doom their economy it the long term the same way it brought down the Soviet Union. It would really speed things up if the West would stop investing in China and sharing (or letting them steal our IP) technology.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Don't worry Xi has completely fucked them over there in recent months. He's cracked down on their technology companies using "corruption" as an excuse. The one sector of their economy that was innovating has been brought down for political reasons. Xi's central planning will doom their economy it the long term the same way it brought down the Soviet Union. It would really speed things up if the West would stop investing in China and sharing (or letting them steal our IP) technology.
if the US focused their economic power we wouldn’t have many of the problems we do today.

Instead we let ourselves get strung out and finance the bad guys more often then not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom