Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Karma calms the troubled soul...and I am one.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Everyday we read about celebrities. And that word mean those in moves and sports. they are seen as modern day gods. Look at the Kardasians. What kind of special trash they are. Look at sports show announcers who think it is a good idea to talk about CRT (Critical Race Theory) or BLM on a (are you ready for this) sports show.

We hear opinions about "Things" from Lebrown Dumbass James, AOC, and other people who have just qualified for the olympics who turn their back to OUR FLAG and our NATIONAL ANTEHM as they stand on a podium after qualifying? They are only in it for themselves - not our country. Screw them. Bury them. Annihilate them. Send them to CHINA. Let's give them 30 days and ask them if they want to stay!?

CNN and all the other "news" shows who distort, lie and bury anything that does not fit THEIR agenda? Can you believe it! The daily fucking news is ALL PROPOGANDA! I wish George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan could come back as HULKS. Yes, HULKS. The giant GREEN MEAN FIGHTING MACHINES. They would be under the direction of President Donald Trump. It would be their mission to not only drain the swamp but turn it into a mass grave that could hold thousand of vacuous bodies. They would fill it with the dead of the dark, those who no one would miss. Oh my God, what a glorious reality that would be.

All of these dark souls will pay the piper. No one gets away with ANYTHING. It gives me peace to know that it does not matter if i can exact justice upon them, but it is the fact of the universal law that justice will be taken from their souls for eternity.

As God said - "Vengence is mine"

Thank you for indulging me. Free Speech Forever!

yankmenoodle

Elite
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him who we must give an account. Hebrew 4:13

This is what gives me peace at the end of the day. All of the wicked, who have bought and lied their way out of every evil deed, will finally be punished. Hitler, Hillary, Bill, Barry, and Biden won't escape God. God have mercy on them.

Top Bottom