Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m not understanding

OldBuzzard

Poster
I know I’m getting slower and denser in my old age, ut am I missing something in being mystified by the fact that this clown car formerly known as the U. S. Government is allowing a flood of young, fighting aged men who openly hate our way of life, and who openly vow to displace Americans by any means to cross our borders every month, while sending our best and bravest to fight the best and bravest of a first rate superpower to defend the borders of a European backwater? I guess this is what you get when you buy a President and his son.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I know I’m getting slower and denser in my old age, ut am I missing something in being mystified by the fact that this clown car formerly known as the U. S. Government is allowing a flood of young, fighting aged men who openly hate our way of life, and who openly vow to displace Americans by any means to cross our borders every month, while sending our best and bravest to fight the best and bravest of a first rate superpower to defend the borders of a European backwater? I guess this is what you get when you buy a President and his son.
talking-heads-once-in-a-lifetime.gif

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
When you finally realize that our politicians are not only not looking out for us, but actively trying to destroy America, and look at all their decisions through that lense, everything they do makes perfect sense.
It's a power grab and get-rich-quick scheme. No more, no less.

One problem the Constitution should have addressed was term limits. But, the Founding Fathers assumed that the Government would continue to work towards the greater good, and not the individual improvement of those in Government.

Burn it down, start over. We have the blueprint.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

One problem the Constitution should have addressed was term limits. But, the Founding Fathers assumed that the Government would continue to work towards the greater good, and not the individual improvement of those in Government.

I agree it's time to start over. We are so fucking far from state's rights and a small federal govenment that the founders would never recognize it as anything America was supposed to be.

I also agree alot of what our politicians are doing is about power and money, but I truly believe a whole lot of them are being bribed or blackmailed by our enemies into destroying this country from within. They say the simplest explanation is usually the correct one...shockingly, to me that is the simplest explanation for their insane policies and actions.

OldBuzzard

Poster

If we take it down and start over, we add amendments to make lobbying, bribing a public official, and accepting a bribe in any branch of government and at any level capital offenses. It’s that important. And we build in that every 48 years, every single agency in the federal government is taken apart, analyzed, and reinstalled only if needed.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
If we take it down and start over, we add amendments to make lobbying, bribing a public official, and accepting a bribe in any branch of government and at any level capital offenses. It’s that important. And we build in that every 48 years, every single agency in the federal government is taken apart, analyzed, and reinstalled only if needed.
2 words. Term. Limits.

TheResister

Elite

Civics 101 - The president is elected via the electoral college
Until 1913 U.S. Senators were picked by their respective state legislature
In the House of Representatives bills can't move very far without a super majority

Go back to that you begin to get the America you once had. You got Obama because of term limits. Try to remember we are a constitutional Republic. The real problem is that all you're advocating is another chance for mob rule aka "democracy."

Top Bottom