Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hmm

QuanChi

Elite
On a scale of Jew to Based would it be to take the Nazirite vow in accordance with Numbers 6:1-21. By walking in the path of the warrior Samson , the sun child, By interacting in the world adorned with the grace of the lord through ones holy vows. However , Nazarites should turn from the modern Delilah and press on in holy strength , enough to quell one thousand man with the jawbone of an donkey.

To take this vow you will have to ;

1. Abstain from wine and all other grape products, such as vinegar and grapes.
2. Refrain from cutting the hair on their head.
3. Avoid contact with the dead.

Is this a based way of life , is this the movement that we need in todays society? The story of Samson is a reminder that our true strength and hope is found in the Lord.

Walk in the way of the Nazirite, Western man.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
On a scale of Jew to Based would it be to take the Nazirite vow in accordance with Numbers 6:1-21. By walking in the path of the warrior Samson , the sun child, By interacting in the world adorned with the grace of the lord through ones holy vows. However , Nazarites should turn from the modern Delilah and press on in holy strength , enough to quell one thousand man with the jawbone of an donkey.

Is this a based way of life , is this the movement that we need in todays society? The story of Samson is a reminder that our true strength and hope is found in the Lord.

200 (7).gif

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

let-us-see-your-butthole-all-gas-no-brakes.gif

QuanChi

Elite
Hey brother, I think you may be deceived. If that's the case, surely you'd want to know about it? Better not to labor under a false reality, better to be mentally free. I am performing a service in potentially helping you overcome contagious psychological manipulation. I do this for you even though you rudely fight my well meaning efforts.

Hey brother, I think you may be deceived. If that's the case, surely you'd want to know about it? Better not to labor under a false reality, better to be mentally free. I am performing a service in potentially helping you overcome contagious psychological manipulation. I do this for you even though you rudely fight my well meaning efforts.
I’m mentally free. You are mentally fucked. Congrats.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Gotta say based

Latest posts

Top Bottom