Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Huma abedins butt hole - NSFW

Rusty Strings

Poster
PRsUjK7.gif

iNoles

Poster
Founder
I'm calling bull that the photo is actually Huma. Not that Huma is fat or anything but she's way thicker and wider hipped than the lean chick in the photo, unless of course this is a photo of Huma on her 19th birthday.

1611592821697.png
1611592888184.png

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
Wanted to send the pic to a friend but it cannot locate it on my phone. Can someone hook a brother up? TIA.

for your consideration per common decency:
View attachment 3943
View attachment 3944
View attachment 3945
I was wondering why you chose that nasty whore as you picture offering, but just saw that was the one wiener was sending dick pics to. Thank God, thought you’re had awful choice in women there for a minute. How do you go from Huma to that hog?

I was wondering why you chose that nasty whore as you picture offering, but just saw that was the one wiener was sending dick pics to. Thank God, thought you’re had awful choice in women there for a minute. How do you go from Huma to that hog?
You are correct...it was the spirit of the thing. Was going for a theme. Went with the Carlos Danger creeper when requesting pics of his wife’s balloon knot.

That being said...my taste skews thicc

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Wait is this for real? Always thought the hummas butthole thing was a running LAC joke.
If it's the pic I'm thinking of (wrist restraints/full exposure) it's from Carlos Danger's laptop. There were more pics that I never need to see again.

(Yes, I've seen that pic. No, I didn't need to see it again to figure what y'all are talking about)

byrons

Poster
Geez, hillary had to leave her and go back to bill, what a travesty. And to think she was married to the 'weiner', good griefo_O

Top Bottom