Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hugh Hefner was in to snuff films and fuckin dogs

QuanChi

Elite
‘Depraved’ Playboy founder accused of bestiality and grooming
Even Bill Cosby's name showed up in the explosive documentary, which paints Hugh Hefner as a predator
The 10-part A&E documentary series titled ‘Secrets of Playboy’, which premieres on Monday night, features many figures from Hefner’s life, including former Playmate models, as well as ex-girlfriend Sondra Theodore, who described the infamous cigar-smoking, pajama-wearing media mogul as a “predator” who groomed young women.
“I walked in on him with my dog and I said, ‘What are you doing?’ I was shocked,” Theodore told the New York Post, claiming she caught Hefner performing a sexual act with the animal. “He made it seem like it was just a one-time thing, and that he was just goofing off. But I never left him alone with my dog again.”

Another woman claimed that adult film actress Linda Lovelace was coaxed with drugs by Hefner and other men to perform a sexual act on a dog at a party. That incident was recalled by former Playboy employee PJ Masten, who was for many years in charge of the Playmate models.

“She was drunk and drugged…They got her so messed up that they made her give the German Shepherd oral sex. You wanna talk about depravity? This is despicable,” Masten said.

Hefner also apparently had a penchant for snuff films and he was accused of filming sexual acts without consent, drugging woman and coercing them into sexual encounters.

Masten also accused Hefner’s “good friend” Bill Cosby of assaulting her. Cosby has been accused of sexual assault by numerous women whose stories cover the span of most of his career.

Former associates of Hefner claim he used the Playboy Mansion as a way to gather dirt on celebrities, models, and even law enforcement in an attempt to keep his alleged misconduct hidden from public view.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
If we are being completely honest, who hasn’t jerked off a dog or two?
randy-jackson-its-a-no.gif

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Yes, I actually am. I don't know what he worshipped, if anything. The man had leverage and control over a mansion full of hot whores but instead decided to fuck a dog. Yes, a bit surprised.
He was an intelligence honeypot. That is who funded him. First in Chicago to work over the mob. Then to Hollywood to gain leverage over the celebrities to carry water for the CIA.

TTUcamper

Elite
He was an intelligence honeypot. That is who funded him. First in Chicago to work over the mob. Then to Hollywood to gain leverage over the celebrities to carry water for the CIA.

There is a reason he was booted from the mansion the moment after his usefulness ran out. His handlers wouldn't even let him keep the mansion. Also lots of tunnel rumors

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
He was fucking dogs?? What the fuck is wrong with people?

I understand some raghead fucking goats because they're isolated from women. But you live at the playboy mansion and you're fucking dogs??
When they basically “have it all” they are always looking for a new thrill or high. It is the cabal...the way of the deep state...never enough.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
I am assuming that even though we like to claim we are Mainboard Rich, we all aren't billionaires. There is a whole other level of rich and what goes on at that level. All of these girls are pass around girls and know the gig when they show up at the door. Elin Woods was a nanny with one photo shoot under her belt....she knew the deal, so much so she went two doors down to the next billionaire after Tiger.

Hefner was using people and selling info. There is no way people didn't know and they just didn't talk about it cause they enjoyed the sex and drugs. It happens at that level all the time. Coming out and talking about it now is bullshit. Their money train ran out and now they are getting told to tell their version of their story.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I am assuming that even though we like to claim we are Mainboard Rich, we all aren't billionaires. There is a whole other level of rich and what goes on at that level. All of these girls are pass around girls and know the gig when they show up at the door. Elin Woods was a nanny with one photo shoot under her belt....she knew the deal, so much so she went two doors down to the next billionaire after Tiger.

Hefner was using people and selling info. There is no way people didn't know and they just didn't talk about it cause they enjoyed the sex and drugs. It happens at that level all the time. Coming out and talking about it now is bullshit. Their money train ran out and now they are getting told to tell their version of their story.
I wonder really how many similarities there are to Hefner and Epstein. Someone has to come in and fill that vacuum now (I'm sure there is already someone handling blackmail operations). Of course I'm sure there are many others involved as well

TTUcamper

Elite
I didn't realize he was ever booted

He "sold" it before his death and they made his life miserable there until his exit right before his death. They also immediately went in there and dug everything up for a "remodel"

The whole process was weird, including how the owner of playboy who owned that home for 40 plus years ended up being forced to sell

TTUcamper

Elite

It was definitely a honey pot, the real question is the level of cia involvement and if the child trafficking rumors are true.

Just a guess but I imagine govt agencies were heavily involved and there probably was a human trafficking element going on there.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
He "sold" it before his death and they made his life miserable there until his exit right before his death. They also immediately went in there and dug everything up for a "remodel"

The whole process was weird, including how the owner of playboy who owned that home for 40 plus years ended up being forced to sell
From wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playboy_Mansion

Bought by Daren Metropoulos (co-owner of Hostess Brands)

1643131703892.png

In January 2016, the Playboy Mansion was listed for sale by Playboy Enterprises, Inc. for the asking price of $200 million, subject to the condition Hefner be allowed to continue to rent the mansion for life.[14] In August 2016, the Playboy Mansion was bought for $100 million by Daren Metropoulos, the co-owner of Hostess Brands and a principal in the investment firm C. Dean Metropoulos & Co.[15] Metropoulos intends to renovate and restore the mansion to its original form.[1]

In 2009, Metropoulos bought the mansion next door to the Playboy Mansion from Hefner and his ex-wife Kimberly Conrad, and ultimately wants to join the two properties. The Playboy Mansion and the mansion next door owned by Metropoulos were both designed by American architect Arthur R. Kelly and each estate has a common boundary with the Los Angeles Country Club.[16]

In May 2016, Eugena Washington was the last Playmate of the Year to be announced by Hefner at the Playboy Mansion.[17]

TTUcamper

Elite
I wonder what shady connections can be made to the new mansion owner:

At age 25, he went to Geneva, Switzerland, to become a financial director for GTE International's (now Verizon) European, Middle Eastern, and African operations. Later he returned to the U.S. as the company's youngest controller.[

After this career he somehow ends up with enough cash to buy billions in private companies. Makes total sense. Geneva is one of the centers of the banking cartel.

The guy was obviously groomed to be a front man for someone or something

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
At age 25, he went to Geneva, Switzerland, to become a financial director for GTE International's (now Verizon) European, Middle Eastern, and African operations. Later he returned to the U.S. as the company's youngest controller.[

After this career he somehow ends up with enough cash to buy billions in private companies. Makes total sense. Geneva is one of the centers of the banking cartel.

The guy was obviously groomed to be a front man for someone or something
That stuck out to me too. I can't find anything on who his parents are, but here are all the things owned by his company

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Very strange, but this article was posted just 40 mins ago

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

When I was a kid in Columbia sc in the 8os we heard about the playboy mansion being a clowns in America ploy.
When I lived in myrtle I met many of these depraved rich people. Has a lot to do w why I go to work and home.
I took a dog from a dude who was about to fuck it. I beat his ass and his bonner went away. Fucking weirdos. These sickos will dilly dally anything that fits their whim. Bisexuals are just as fucked up

Latest posts

Top Bottom