Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How would you deal with a cheating gf/wife

It was last month when she informed about her father's ill health, so she went to see him. After a week, she phoned me and told me she wants to come back but she doesn't have enough money for transport fares, and i sent her some money, expecting to see her in a day or two which didn't happen. I phoned her to ask why she wasn't back yet and she told me that she had used the money i sent for other things. I kept my cool and sent her some more money, and she still didn't come back and it was now like three weeks since. On 1st April, google sent me a location history mail which i opened, only to notice that she had crossed from her home district to a nearby district twice. I didn't ask why but finally when she came home last week on Tuesday, everything seemed normal until Thursday evening when i borrowed her phone. I noticed that she started behaving weirdly so, that prompted me to check her Whatsapp. Then i found her chat with a certain guy he met while in her home district. At that moment everything was laid bare. Her dirty secrets, the lovemaking, the pregnancy scare and all. How i felt at point in time was nothing short of betrayal

Whoa.....back up a bit. She pulled a pregger scare on you?!! This topic might deserve another thread.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I know i shouldn't be here whinning about my personal shit, but this has knocked me right off my feet. I spent the whole weekend trying to figure out how to deal with her. What hurts most is that she got layed in as less time as two weeks!! This has tormented my mind to the fullest. I felt like hitting the hell out of her but that wouldn't change anything either.so i just kept ahold of myself. I just don't know how to deal with her at the moment
Cut her loose or watch. There is no in between. Sorry dude. Bitches are whores

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
nope didnt want to. was just depressed. I looked like I had had a disease. But don't yall worry I put it back on unfortunately
#metoo
My dr was all...wow you lost a bunch of weight great job
I was like hey dip shit. Remember when I had to get burn cream and xanax?
He felt bad. I laughed it off and got right back to 200 in the next 6 months

I know i shouldn't be here whinning about my personal shit, but this has knocked me right off my feet. I spent the whole weekend trying to figure out how to deal with her. What hurts most is that she got layed in as less time as two weeks!! This has tormented my mind to the fullest. I felt like hitting the hell out of her but that wouldn't change anything either.so i just kept ahold of myself. I just don't know how to deal with her at the moment
are you male or female?

Emma tenywa

Elite
Say goodbye, nice to know you. Ask yourself whether you could ever trust her again?
How could i?,, am very grateful to the members of this board, they offered the support and advice i desperately needed during those trying times.
Cut her loose or watch. There is no in between. Sorry dude. Bitches are whores
Its exactly what i did buddy,and indeed there's always light at the end of the tunnel.
Forgive her, and go on a fishing trip.
I did forgave her but i couldn't continue with her, we parted ways.
Whores

I'm a dick but I don't cheat. Loyalty is #1
There's nothing good in cheating. how are you doing rebar?

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Got divorced four years ago after finding out she was cheating on me. Met an amazing woman about two years ago. She's an awesome mom and she treats my kids like her own and her kids are really fun. There's hope out there for you guys going through this shit.

Upgrade:
FB_IMG_1657554665354.jpg

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Got divorced four years ago after finding out she was cheating on me. Met an amazing woman about two years ago. She's an awesome mom and she treats my kids like her own and her kids are really fun. There's hope out there for you guys going through this shit.

View attachment 118187

Is that one the new one or the cheater?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Upgrade:
View attachment 118187
Gross that dude is disgusting. She can do better

Top Bottom