Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How would you deal with a cheating gf/wife

No, we had not yet had kids

Damn brother, you dodged a major bullet, congrats. Just size it as you enjoying an extended piece of ass. For future reference though, I'd be leery of who I got serious with when it comes to the feels. You don't want to get trapped with a ceiling watcher looking for a savings account/child support.

Last edited:

Emma tenywa

Elite
Damn brother, you dodged a major bullet, congrats. Just size it as you enjoying an extended piece of ass. For future reference though, I'd be leery of who I got serious with when it comes to the feels. You don't to get trapped with a ceiling watcher looking for a savings account/child support.
Bro, can't tell how i even dodged that. Otherwise it would be another story as of now

Bro, can't tell how i even dodged that. Otherwise it would be another story as of now

Yeah, it would. I remember working with a dude who had a one night stand and she ended up having twins. He was stuck with child support for the next 18 years. That's one expensive night out on the town. Now that you've got your freedom back you'll want to make sure your pull out game is scrong.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
We Had not yet got married, we were cohabiting. We had dated since late 2019 and she moved in January this year
If you are not married and she is pulling this, she will be nailing the pool boy in 4 years. Get Out. Sucks but if you stay without kids she will know she can do it again once you have kids. In the long run, she did you a monster favor. Go live life man, 4 billion chicks out there.

Wait What

Elite
Founder
Bang her sister. And her Dad.
R.f3247612a0d17df168d57a1c4c3ce5a0

MFFGA

Poster
We Had not yet got married, we were cohabiting. We had dated since late 2019 and she moved in January this year
This is a blessing in disguise than. If you were married you would be losing half of everything right now. Not to mention if you had kids the shit that cheating does to them is unreal. I am saying this because I have lived through this.

The way I got over it was God, gym, and hobbies. Once she cheated she is no longer the same person you fell in love with.

D

Deleted member 2886

So can you tell us the story now?
I dunno, wouldn't it be more appropriate to help draw focus away from, and on to other much more contructive things, especially during the immediate short term aftermath of such situations?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Take her 17 miles off the coast and cut her behind the knee a bit and push her into the ocean. 17 miles would let her see the land and giver her hope so she would try to make it back but the slight bleeding from her cut would lure sharks that would eat the shit out of her....

JK. Fuck her sister.

TJHall1

Legendary
Take her 17 miles off the coast and cut her behind the knee a bit and push her into the ocean. 17 miles would let her see the land and giver her hope so she would try to make it back but the slight bleeding from her cut would lure sharks that would eat the shit out of her....

JK. Fuck her sister.
How far can land be seen from sea? At sea level the curvature of the earth limits the range of vision to 2.9 miles. The formula for determining how many miles an individual can see at higher levels is the square root of his altitude times 1.225.

D

Deleted member 2886

JK. Fuck her sister.
Dude, how old are you?,...17?

Which is the "JK" bit?, the shark thing or the sister thing?

Coz both seem kinda retardedly retarded.

Admittedly I had to do a quick search but TJHall1 is absolutely right about visual range limits at sea level.
@hmt5000 you're about 14·1miles off.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
How far can land be seen from sea? At sea level the curvature of the earth limits the range of vision to 2.9 miles. The formula for determining how many miles an individual can see at higher levels is the square root of his altitude times 1.225.

On a calm day fishing in a small boat, we usually lose sight of land around 8-10 miles out, unless there were some high rise condos or something we could see. I bet treading water you woudn't need to be more than 6-8 miles out to not see land.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Dude, how old are you?,...17?

Which is the "JK" bit?, the shark thing or the sister thing?

Coz both seem kinda retardedly retarded.

Admittedly I had to do a quick search but TJHall1 is absolutely right about visual range limits at sea level.
@hmt5000 you're about 14·1miles off.
Glad a joke is getting such a reaction. The whole point was to say something insane and then say "just fuck her sister". The fact that I have to explain that says more about you than me.

D

Deleted member 2886

Glad a joke is getting such a reaction. The whole point was to say something insane and then say "just fuck her sister". The fact that I have to explain that says more about you than me.
Ooof👏😂well played then, I can't stop laughing rn.

D

Deleted member 2886

On a calm day fishing in a small boat, we usually lose sight of land around 8-10 miles out, unless there were some high rise condos or something we could see. I bet treading water you woudn't need to be more than 6-8 miles out to not see land.
That's out of it bro, frankly I'm inclined to believe you too.

So anyway, I checked again, and ffs now I'm just hilariously confused coz I'm finding shit like this👇
Screenshot_2022-04-14-17-35-29-23_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

MFFGA

Poster
I know i shouldn't be here whinning about my personal shit, but this has knocked me right off my feet. I spent the whole weekend trying to figure out how to deal with her. What hurts most is that she got layed in as less time as two weeks!! This has tormented my mind to the fullest. I felt like hitting the hell out of her but that wouldn't change anything either.so i just kept ahold of myself. I just don't know how to deal with her at the moment

I know this video may be considered a dick thing to post. The sooner you realize there is nothing you can do, or could have done differently the better you will be. Woman these days are just a different breed.

D

Deleted member 2886

Hmm, well I just edited the post and replaced the URL. If that doesn't work I am not sure what to do.
You're all good bro, I am able to see the vid now, @ChicagoFats figured it out and solved the mystery.

Straight up, I was not even aware that some content can't be viewed or accessed from certain browsers.

I'd like to say thanks to ChicagoFats for helping out and also for teaching me something new.
👍GC.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
You're all good bro, I am able to see the vid now, @ChicagoFats figured it out and solved the mystery.

Straight up, I was not even aware that some content can't be viewed or accessed from certain browsers.

I'd like to say thanks to ChicagoFats for helping out and also for teaching me something new.
👍GC.

I use the Dissenter browser (similar to Brave) and think there is a setting that blocks some of the social media links from the likes of Twitter, Instagram et al.

I also occasionally have trouble when visiting a bank website. Sometimes they want the google browser too for some reason.

Emma tenywa

Elite
So can you tell us the story now?
It was last month when she informed about her father's ill health, so she went to see him. After a week, she phoned me and told me she wants to come back but she doesn't have enough money for transport fares, and i sent her some money, expecting to see her in a day or two which didn't happen. I phoned her to ask why she wasn't back yet and she told me that she had used the money i sent for other things. I kept my cool and sent her some more money, and she still didn't come back and it was now like three weeks since. On 1st April, google sent me a location history mail which i opened, only to notice that she had crossed from her home district to a nearby district twice. I didn't ask why but finally when she came home last week on Tuesday, everything seemed normal until Thursday evening when i borrowed her phone. I noticed that she started behaving weirdly so, that prompted me to check her Whatsapp. Then i found her chat with a certain guy he met while in her home district. At that moment everything was laid bare. Her dirty secrets, the lovemaking, the pregnancy scare and all. How i felt at point in time was nothing short of betrayal

Latest posts

Top Bottom