Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many times has trump declared bankruptcy?

TJHall1

Legendary
I went to MSU on a full-ride.
laughing-rofl.gif

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
If I that's all I had at least it made me smart enough not to donate money to a liberal institution that is indoctrinating kids with bullshit. Happy you're dumbass is giving money to that!!!
I like MSU. They provided me with a degree that has allowed me to have a nice life.

And of course God has had the biggest impact. Ask for forgiveness everyday and you might heal.

D

Deleted member 2886

You sure seem to “think” you know alot…. Never provide any FACTS or explanation…..so how bout explaining how you fix this situation.
Which situation?

Do ya mean the one which involves the many individuals still deeply bedazzled by the political charade?

Panem et Circenses, although the breads getting spread thin these days ain't it.

Probably not what ya mean though aye Mr BurntJ, however I'ma roll with this anyway.

[Politics=False dichotomous, -red/blue coloured Lazer pointers]
[Trump=A red-publican coloured Lazer pointer+(fresh batteries)]
[Brandon=A blue-mocrat coloured Lazer pointer+(dead batteries)]
[Elon Musk=A Twitter coloured Lazer pointer(fresh batteries)]

And all the domesticated cats are going spastic, clawing the shit outta anything that blocks these lazers.

Legitimate politics is dead!
There is no distinction between any political parties, beyond the colourful plastic wrappers and multiple coloured lights.

Brandon, Killary, Bush, Obama, Trump, Macron, Trudeau, Boris, Andrews, Putin, Ardern, etc, etc,....all nothing more than actors wearing costumes and performing for the hypnotized masses.

Again, politics is dead!
Reps, Dems, Libs, Cons, etc, etc are merely the roles performed by unscrupulous greedily motivated actors.
All that remains behind this moronic circus act, is an extremely well developed communal administration institution, -aka Government.

Easy to tell those no longer stuck in the mass delusion from the ones who are as yet to finally become liberated.
Anyone who still can't see the reality I've just lazily explained, probably won't even read this far and instead will likely have read up to the Trump Lazer pointer bit, immediately become big mad, hastily smashed reply in order to express rage at the truth bringer, because how dare someone disrupt the comfortable fastasy.
A fantasy established due to the lifelong domestication, -aka: communally indoctrinated cognitive dissonance protected by hair trigger subconscious biases which elicit extreme irrationality and lapses in logical reasoning.

Which situation?

Do ya mean the one which involves the many individuals still deeply bedazzled by the political charade?

Panem et Circenses, although the breads getting spread thin these days ain't it.

Probably not what ya mean though aye Mr BurntJ, however I'ma roll with this anyway.

And all the domesticated cats are going spastic, clawing the shit outta anything that blocks these lazers.

There is no distinction between any political parties, beyond the colourful plastic wrappers and multiple coloured lights.

Brandon, Killary, Bush, Obama, Trump, Macron, Trudeau, Boris, Andrews, Putin, Ardern, etc, etc,....all nothing more than actors wearing costumes and performing for the hypnotized masses.

Again, politics is dead!
Reps, Dems, Libs, Cons, etc, etc are merely the roles performed by unscrupulous greedily motivated actors.
All that remains behind this moronic circus act, is an extremely well developed communal administration institution, -aka Government.

Easy to tell those no longer stuck in the mass delusion from the ones who are as yet to finally become liberated.
Anyone who still can't see the reality I've just lazily explained, probably won't even read this far and instead will likely have read up to the Trump Lazer pointer bit, immediately become big mad, hastily smashed reply in order to express rage at the truth bringer, because how dare someone disrupt the comfortable fastasy.
A fantasy established due to the lifelong domestication, -aka: communally indoctrinated cognitive dissonance protected by hair trigger subconscious biases which elicit extreme irrationality and lapses in logical reasoning.
Everyone, and there are many, who claim to “liberated” like you claim end up ranting and raving (see TJHall1 or Cincinatus91)

I understand the sentiment you are trying to express but being truly “liberated” is accepting politics has been this way for thousands of years and will never change no matter how much knowledge you personally attain.

Live your best life and enjoy as much as you can.

D

Deleted member 2886

Everyone, and there are many, who claim to “liberated” like you claim end up ranting and raving (see TJHall1 or Cincinatus91)

I understand the sentiment you are trying to express but being truly “liberated” is accepting politics has been this way for thousands of years and will never change no matter how much knowledge you personally attain.

Mate,😏are you another manifestation of America 1st?
Or are you just taking the piss?
Unfortunately you've hit the jackpot, I'm in a playful mood rn, so you're getting the full cunty.

"To the fool, the genius seems foolish."

#I am sure many will be of an opinion disagreeing with the opinions I'm about to elaborate upon,....and that's fine.
IMG_20220505_081726.jpg
Even the blissfully ignorant are free to choose and believe whatever they, somewhat, will.
Nevertheless, just as your own as well as every others, my opinion is of equal value.
IMG_20220505_081807.jpgIMG_20220505_081439.jpgIMG_20220505_081323.jpg

☝️Let's take a closer look at what you've stated, and from an objective, logical pov.

(A)I did NOT make any such "liberated" claim of my-self, as you've apparently attempted to falsely portray here via a subtle rhetorical generalization strategy.
#Was this simple oversight/error?, why would any individual twist shit around in such a blatantly disingenuous manner, especially considering anyone reading it can quickly & easily prove it is false, simply by scrolling up a few posts.

(B)Whether it be lack of proper understanding, or motivation to seek as such, or perhaps arising simply from disagreement with someone else's subjective opinions, does NOT automatically equate those opinions to "ranting and raving".
#To claim as such, -fallaciously, as if to be undeniable fact, is in and of itself merely another subjective opinion, and in this case also seems to be a sly ad hominem?
#Attack the argument, not the character bruz.
#Too many do that shit these days, it's neither logical, ethical, nor productive.

(C)Based on my subjective -direct online interactions with both @TJHall1 & @Cincinattus91 .
#I can, & do, confidently state that my current opinion of these two unique gentleman, is that they are indeed far more capable, each in their own ways, of perceiving reality much more clearly than most.
IMG_20220505_081104.jpgIMG_20220501_132914.jpgIMG_20220505_081211.jpg

☝️Now let's scrutinize this part.

Well I can understand what you're attempting to rationalize there, however, and sorry to burst the semantics bubble you've focused on inflating, clearly this is indicative of understanding merely the obvious and yet failed to grasp the full scope of the sentiment I had previously expressed.
#Furthermore it seems that the entire second paragraph of the quoted statement of yours is no more than a fancy shmancy word salad, aka a steaming pile of logical fallacy.

IMG_20220505_082101.jpg

🤔¿Aha?
#Generic much.
Where'd ya get that one?,...from one of those common dodgey newage pushing sissy dogooders pseudo-philosophical sites?
😂Jks bruz, but also for realz, let's up the anti.
I see your common man's quote, and challenge ya with one far less easily discernable & much less common,...man!

"The intellectual loses the sense of a sentence only for the lack of a period or comma. The intuitive one knows how to read where the Master did not write, and to listen when the Master is not speaking."

-S.A.Weor

😁👍Chur boss man!

Mate,😏are you another manifestation of America 1st?
Or are you just taking the piss?
Unfortunately you've hit the jackpot, I'm in a playful mood rn, so you're getting the full cunty.

"To the fool, the genius seems foolish."

#I am sure many will be of an opinion disagreeing with the opinions I'm about to elaborate upon,....and that's fine.
View attachment 102234
Even the blissfully ignorant are free to choose and believe whatever they, somewhat, will.
Nevertheless, just as your own as well as every others, my opinion is of equal value.
View attachment 102232View attachment 102230View attachment 102231

☝️Let's take a closer look at what you've stated, and from an objective, logical pov.

(A)I did NOT make any such "liberated" claim of my-self, as you've apparently attempted to falsely portray here via a subtle rhetorical generalization strategy.
#Was this simple oversight/error?, why would any individual twist shit around in such a blatantly disingenuous manner, especially considering anyone reading it can quickly & easily prove it is false, simply by scrolling up a few posts.

(B)Whether it be lack of proper understanding, or motivation to seek as such, or perhaps arising simply from disagreement with someone else's subjective opinions, does NOT automatically equate those opinions to "ranting and raving".
#To claim as such, -fallaciously, as if to be undeniable fact, is in and of itself merely another subjective opinion, and in this case also seems to be a sly ad hominem?
#Attack the argument, not the character bruz.
#Too many do that shit these days, it's neither logical, ethical, nor productive.

(C)Based on my subjective -direct online interactions with both @TJHall1 & @Cincinattus91 .
#I can, & do, confidently state that my current opinion of these two unique gentleman, is that they are indeed far more capable, each in their own ways, of perceiving reality much more clearly than most.
View attachment 102228View attachment 102227View attachment 102229

☝️Now let's scrutinize this part.

Well I can understand what you're attempting to rationalize there, however, and sorry to burst the semantics bubble you've focused on inflating, clearly this is indicative of understanding merely the obvious and yet failed to grasp the full scope of the sentiment I had previously expressed.
#Furthermore it seems that the entire second paragraph of the quoted statement of yours is no more than a fancy shmancy word salad, aka a steaming pile of logical fallacy.

View attachment 102233

🤔¿Aha?
#Generic much.
Where'd ya get that one?,...from one of those common dodgey newage pushing sissy dogooders pseudo-philosophical sites?
😂Jks bruz, but also for realz, let's up the anti.
I see your common man's quote, and challenge ya with one far less easily discernable & much less common,...man!

"The intellectual loses the sense of a sentence only for the lack of a period or comma. The intuitive one knows how to read where the Master did not write, and to listen when the Master is not speaking."

-S.A.Weor

😁👍Chur boss man!
TLDR

Can I get a spoiler?

D

Deleted member 2886

I didn’t mean my original post read like you claim yourself to be “liberated” fwiw but I can see how it reads that way.

Good day Kiwi
Yep I noticed that, and still ran with it.
Moral of the story,....work on that slapstick grammar bruz, and also there ain't no flightless byirds up in here.
I'm from NZ, I'm an NZer.
😂Ditch that byird shite cuz.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Which situation?

Again, politics is dead!

👀Da Faq?

I responded to the tard in Cinnci that doesn't have/know how to work the interwebz.

But since you asked...... here is his comment I was questioning.

No serious person trusts the politicians or relies on elections to resolve this nightmare.

I was simply asking how we resolve this since he is "CLEARLY" a serious person and no one else is.

D

Deleted member 2886

👀Da Faq?

I responded to the tard in Cinnci that doesn't have/know how to work the interwebz.

But since you asked...... here is his comment I was questioning.

No serious person trusts the politicians or relies on elections to resolve this nightmare.

I was simply asking how we resolve this since he is "CLEARLY" a serious person and no one else is.
Yah boss I know, hence why I'd stated, -"Probably not what ya mean though aye Mr BurntJ, however I'ma roll with this anyway."

Don't worry cuz, wasn't attacking you or anything like that. I was merely utilizing your post as a sorta stepping stone, in a sense, so that I could attempt to elaborate upon related points so to try articulation of an opinion I had.

You're all goods mate🙂👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom