Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many times has trump declared bankruptcy?

TJHall1

Legendary
Now do Bill Clinton. And is sniffing young girls creepy or not?

Lots of creeps have been in the White House.
Exactly! That's my entire point! Thank you! Acting like trump is different from all these other fucks because we finally got someone to go against the grain for policies is ridiculous.

I'm tired of people defending how great of a guy he is when they don't have a clue. Has nothing to do with his business acumen or political career. Guy has made more pedophilical remarks in public than anyone.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Ignorance is ignoring all the shit trump did before he ran for president. Do you think it's ok for a 40-50 year old man to make comments to a child saying he'll date them in 10 years? Is it ok to walk into a dressing room full of half naked 15 year old girls and thinking it's ok because you're in charge of the production as a man?
Do you think it's normal to say your own 16 year old daughter is hot and you may date her if she wasn't your daughter?
Ya, Trump isn’t much different from the average man. I’d like proof of the 10 year comment and ACTUAL proof of him in the dressing room. Also, what father wouldn’t say their daughter is a great catch?

Edit: Hell the dems wanted him and Oprah on the ticket in the 90’s. What switched?

TJHall1

Legendary
Ya, Trump isn’t much different from the average man. I’d like proof of the 10 year comment and ACTUAL proof of him in the dressing room. Also, what father wouldn’t say their daughter is a great catch?

He’s not great with words, I get that. But 99% of his critics makeup fake bs.
Proof?!! There are multiple girls who've said he came into the dressing room while they were half naked!! There is audio of him saying stuff to little girls.

And it's not a father saying their daughter is a great catch, he said she's hot and would date her if she wasn't his daughter.

You're fucking whacked 😂

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Proof?!! There are multiple girls who've said he came into the dressing room while they were half naked!! There is audio of him saying stuff to little girls.

And it's not a father saying their daughter is a great catch, he said she's hot and would date her if she wasn't his daughter.

You're fucking whacked 😂
I’m whacked? You provided nothing besides emotion. My daughter is beautiful! Is that wrong to say?

Half naked? So, bathing suits? I don’t agree with him going in there if he actually did, but I guarantee it’s happening right now at most pageants.

TJHall1

Legendary

Edit: Hell the dems wanted him and Oprah on the ticket in the 90’s. What switched?
I'm trump's own words about 15 year old girls at the beauty pageant:

"Incredibly beautiful looking women"

Haha what a creepy fuck

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m whacked? You provided nothing besides emotion. My daughter is beautiful! Is that wrong to say?

Half naked? So, bathing suits? I don’t agree with him going in there if he actually did, but I guarantee it’s happening right now at most pageants.
Justifying pedophile behavior is whacked! He didn't say his daughter was beautiful, he said she's a hot 16 year old he would date if it wasn't his daughter. You're fucking weird!

D

Deleted member 2886

Lmfao. Trump was the only cooperative person when subpoenaed. Hell, even the victims lawyer in the Epstein case said as much. Damn, I hate ignorance even if this is a troll. Do better.

Also, filing for bankruptcy as an individual is different than filing bankruptcy as a company.
Cool man, thanks for kindly enlightening my diggity dumbass.
Now I am informed and know better, all thanks to you.

Well done mate.
Cheers👍

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Yes, but you responded to specific posts about pedophilia and then changed the subject as soon as you realized there's video of your lover saying pedophile things.
I haven’t seen any videos. Please post said video. You obviously have information that I don’t. It’s a simple request. Also, I only mentioned the bankruptcy topic because you haven’t been saying anything based on facts.

TJHall1

Legendary

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Exactly! That's my entire point! Thank you! Acting like trump is different from all these other fucks because we finally got someone to go against the grain for policies is ridiculous.

I'm tired of people defending how great of a guy he is when they don't have a clue. Has nothing to do with his business acumen or political career. Guy has made more pedophilical remarks in public than anyone.
I don’t defend how great of a guy he is, I defend his willingness to stand up for what he believes in and not back down to the liberal mob like the rest of the Rinos.

I can accept he might be a little creepy because that is much better than being a rino.

Cmon man, we are all a little creepy sometimes. I mean you are the guy that sent a pic of your butthole over the internet right?

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder

TJHall1

Legendary
View attachment 102081
Is he telling said young girl “soon, Thursday?” Who else was he talking to? FYI, a girl says “yeah.” Nice video though.
The Los Angeles Times unearthed this wire brief from the Chicago Tribune in December 1992, the same year the escalator video was taken.

After watching a youth choir sing carols, Trump asked two of the girls how old they were. When they said they were 14, Trump, who again was 46 at the time, said, “Wow! Just think — in a couple of years, I'll be dating you.”

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
The Los Angeles Times unearthed this wire brief from the Chicago Tribune in December 1992, the same year the escalator video was taken.

After watching a youth choir sing carols, Trump asked two of the girls how old they were. When they said they were 14, Trump, who again was 46 at the time, said, “Wow! Just think — in a couple of years, I'll be dating you.”
So, I thought she was 10? Now she and another girl are 14?

Did he say “Thursday” to the girls, too?

Top Bottom