Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many times has trump declared bankruptcy?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I’m not even voting for trump. But the shit that gets posted about him is 99% fake. I didn’t vote for him when he won either.
Yep and people fall for it b/c they don’t realize people like OP have serious mental health issues. At least this OP has talked extensively about his many serious mental health issues….most do not.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Yep and people fall for it b/c they don’t realize people like OP have serious mental health issues. At least this OP has talked extensively about his many serious mental health issues….most do not.
I’ve always liked OP. Cool dude. I just hate the fake stuff. That video was in 1992 when they wanted him to run for President. Makes no sense.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
So Epstein (CIA)gathered all kinds of secret video evidence to use as blackmail against people like Trump. They hated Trump and fabricated all kinds of Russian collusion ..... but didn't use the pedophilia evidence as blackmail? They let him become president of the USA but none of that blackmail ever showed up?
The Russia collusion was an operation to make Trump seem like the establishments' enemy to the establishment hating American people

They don't release it because that's the control and they don't have to

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
And the only other choice is the new crown jewel being groomed by the deep state Ron desantis
Exactly. No serious person trusts the politicians or relies on elections to resolve this nightmare

I understand preferring or liking one teleprompter reader vs another but this is a matter requiring far more effort than voting

Sort of Random but the Lebanese had a parliamentary election these past 2 weeks. They are in a dire situation with financial, economic, social, political, etc catastrophes

In lieu of that, they had record low participation @ 41%

People understand it's just a game

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Exactly. No serious person trusts the politicians or relies on elections to resolve this nightmare

I understand preferring or liking one teleprompter reader vs another but this is a matter requiring far more effort than voting

Sort of Random but the Lebanese had a parliamentary election these past 2 weeks. They are in a dire situation with financial, economic, social, political, etc catastrophes

In lieu of that, they had record low participation @ 41%

People understand it's just a game
You sure seem to “think” you know alot…. Never provide any FACTS or explanation…..so how bout explaining how you fix this situation.

TJHall1

Legendary
Just imagine…you can tell distance from the video FYI
giphy.webp

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You sure seem to “think” you know alot…. Never provide any FACTS or explanation…..so how bout explaining how you fix this situation.
Completely ignore edicts and do not participate in the great reset

Local communities with self reliant sourcing of food, water, housing, etc

Ignore the noise, focus inward

All I know is the current apparatus is irredeemable and continued faith or interaction with it is guaranteed suicide

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m a moron because I want to keep my season tickets? Also, ever hear of scholarships?
Hahahahaha, yes I've heard of scholarships. They are probably partially funded by morons like you who keep sending money to an institution they already paid thousands of dollars, because you're a fucking retard.

The rest is funded by the money you paid them for a piece of paper bahahahahahahaha.

Top Bottom