Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many times has trump declared bankruptcy?

TJHall1

Legendary
Ive heard anywhere from 1 to 8. Why would such a God fearing moral person declare that many times if it is that many? That's clearly just taking advantage of the system. Should everyone try to fuck the system like that?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2886

A quick search come up with this,....though it ought to be kept in mind that there are various different versions of "Bankruptcy", in Donald Trump's case ×6 "Chapter 11" bankruptcy filings....👇
Screenshot_2022-05-17-19-22-17-25_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
👇Here's the full article link...

TJHall1

Legendary
D

Deleted member 2886

Don't show this stuff, there are too many in here that love to scream pedophile but ignore trump being a pedophile his whole life.
Lol, mate I'm sure that's funny af and I'm laughing heartily,... although I'm slightly conflicted and can't quite tell if really actually sarcasm or not?😅

But just so ya know man, I respect you enough that I will specifically refrain from posting further pedo-Trump stuff if you wish.👍

(#😂Man I've got so much accumulated info about extremely dodgey politically scandalous/immoral/illegal stuff, but by my calculations a lot of it is apparently just gonna be too much even for many TFSF members as of yet,....and I'd rather not overwhelm everyone in one foul swoop, lol.)

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Don't show this stuff, there are too many in here that love to scream pedophile but ignore trump being a pedophile his whole life.

So Epstein (CIA)gathered all kinds of secret video evidence to use as blackmail against people like Trump. They hated Trump and fabricated all kinds of Russian collusion ..... but didn't use the pedophilia evidence as blackmail? They let him become president of the USA but none of that blackmail ever showed up?

Last edited:

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Michael Jordan missed over 30 game winning shots in his career, but is still considered the GOAT.
DJT has created 100's if not 1000's of new companies. You expect them all to succeed? Bat 1.000?
I think it's a lazy fake intellectual argument to point out the failures. Usually these people create very little themselves. Just bitch about those that find success and are willing to take risks.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Ive heard anywhere from 1 to 8. Why would such a God fearing moral person declare that many times if it is that many? That's clearly just taking advantage of the system. Should everyone try to fuck the system like that?

Taking advantage of the system? Maybe, yes. But that is not his fault, thats the fault of the people who design the system. Don't like the rules? Make the rules better instead of whining about the rules. Is it immoral to play be the designated rules?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Michael Jordan missed over 30 game winning shots in his career, but is still considered the GOAT.
DJT has created 100's if not 1000's of new companies. You expect them all to succeed? Bat 1.000?
I think it's a lazy fake intellectual argument to point out the failures. Usually these people create very little themselves. Just bitch about those that find success and are willing to take risks.

Here's your answer, but you already know this OP.

D

Deleted member 2886

Taking advantage of the system? Maybe, yes. But that is not his fault, thats the fault of the people who design the system. Don't like the rules? Make the rules better instead of whining about the rules. Is it immoral to play be the designated rules?
Woah, I get ya points mate.
Though TJ ain't the one making these rules and I reckon he, and infact anyone is absolutely free to "whine" as he, or they please, wouldn't you agree?

And it was actually me who brought up the pedo-Trump shit, which I admit was totally off the OP topic.
TJ isn't to blame in that regard,...I am.

As I'd previously posted, I will refrain from posting further stuff like that,...out of respect.

Sweet?

Cheers mate.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Though TJ ain't the one making these rules and I reckon he, and infact anyone is absolutely free to "whine" as he, or they please, wouldn't you agree?

And it was actually me who brought up the pedo-Trump shit, which I admit was totally off the OP topic.

As I'd previously posted, I will refrain from posting further stuff like that,...out of respect.

Sweet?

Cheers mate.

Nah man, don't refrain from posting on my behalf. Im just playing counterpoint. Maybe Trump is a pedo, im just saying that I haven't seen any evidence to point to as much. Its the Free Speech Forum so say what you want to. But just because someone says it doesn't make it true. Don't you think if they had blackmail material on Trump we would have seen it? Has anyone seen the pee pee tape yet?

Im not blaming @TJHall1 at all. Its all good discussion. I guess the question is, "is it morally wrong to declare bankruptcy?" and my answer to that is no. There are a set of rules that society has all agreed that we must live by. If you don't then you must pay the consequences. Trump is one of the most investigated men in history yet nothing sticks to him.

D

Deleted member 2886

Nah man, don't refrain from posting on my behalf. Im just playing counterpoint. Maybe Trump is a pedo, im just saying that I haven't seen any evidence to point to as much. Its the Free Speech Forum so say what you want to. But just because someone says it doesn't make it true. Don't you think if they had blackmail material on Trump we would have seen it? Has anyone seen the pee pee tape yet?

Im not blaming @TJHall1 at all. Its all good discussion. I guess the question is, "is it morally wrong to declare bankruptcy?" and my answer to that is no. There are a set of rules that society has all agreed that we must live by. If you don't then you must pay the consequences. Trump is one of the most investigated men in history yet nothing sticks to him.
The wha,...?...Peepee tape?
Sounds gross but still I'm curious af, lol.

But yeah I appreciate your response man, thank you for that aye.
I just didn't want someone else taking flak from my own actions, is all.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Sweet?

Cheers mate.
That Jackass is off his meds and seemingly close to the end.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
A quick search come up with this,....though it ought to be kept in mind that there are various different versions of "Bankruptcy", in Donald Trump's case ×6 "Chapter 11" bankruptcy filings....👇
View attachment 101843
👇Here's the full article link...
Holy shit what a dumb take. We owned 2 smoothies kings. Both did really well. The 2nd one
started to slow down due to the development and store access. It went on for longer then we expected and we couldnt hang on. We had to shut that location down and shut the corp they were owned in. We reorganized it and opend another corporation for the one location that stayed open for another 15 years. We sold it just before covid end of 2018. Is that bankruptcy the same as these here?

D

Deleted member 2886

Holy shit what a dumb take. We owned 2 smoothies kings. Both did really well. The 2nd one
started to slow down due to the development and store access. It went on for longer then we expected and we couldnt hang on. We had to shut that location down and shut the corp they were owned in. We reorganized it and opend another corporation for the one location that stayed open for another 15 years. We sold it just before covid end of 2018. Is that bankruptcy the same as these here?
Shit I wouldn't have the slightest clue mate.
Just going off of the dumb article, and frankly, fucked if I know whether the articles author is full of shite or not.

The point of posting it was simply to participate in the discussion constructively AND to be enlightened by those in the know,....such as yourself.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Lol, mate I'm sure that's funny af and I'm laughing heartily,... although I'm slightly conflicted and can't quite tell if really actually sarcasm or not?😅

But just so ya know man, I respect you enough that I will specifically refrain from posting further pedo-Trump stuff if you wish.👍

(#😂Man I've got so much accumulated info about extremely dodgey politically scandalous/immoral/illegal stuff, but by my calculations a lot of it is apparently just gonna be too much even for many TFSF members as of yet,....and I'd rather not overwhelm everyone in one foul swoop, lol.)
O boy Lol Wonder what happened in Atlantic City and why it never recovered. did you dig any deeper as to what happened or just find this article showing he closed 6 businesses over the past 30 years? Seems like you are the type to post anything and everything you hear or read.
Research isnt finding surfaces pieces like this as fact. Mate

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Shit I wouldn't have the slightest clue mate.
Just going off of the dumb article, and frankly, fucked if I know whether the articles author is full of shite or not.

The point of posting it was simply to participate in the discussion constructively AND to be enlightened by those in the know,....such as yourself.
Yea but if youre going to support something enough by posting, it have some detail. No?
Anybody can pull the BS pedo stuff from wherever you pulled it from and pass it as real.

D

Deleted member 2886

O boy Lol Wonder what happened in Atlantic City and why it never recovered. did you dig any deeper as to what happened or just find this article showing he closed 6 businesses over the past 30 years? Seems like you are the type to post anything and everything you hear or read.
Research isnt finding surfaces pieces like this as fact. Mate
Deep,....controlled breaths mate,...think calm thoughts of an open lake or whatever the fuck you deem to be calming scenery.

Now look here bud, I dunno why you've got your knickers in such a ferocious twist over essentially nothing of any importance.

I really don't care.

Also,...that other post you hastily deleted, I got a screenshot of it,...it's quite a funny rant.

Cheers mate.

D

Deleted member 2886

Yea but if youre going to support something enough by posting, it have some detail. No?
Anybody can pull the BS pedo stuff from wherever you pulled it from and pass it as real.
Bro, posting something doesn't mean supporting that something.
Ya want "some detail"?, well tough titties,....I've a stream that's about to overflow and flood my property so frankly I can't be fucked with your retarded shit rn.

Though I'm happy to be an annoying cunt and posting a couple of random Trump related shit, just to twist ya knickers a little tighter.
🖕😏Enjoy!

FYI: I don't really recall exactly what's in these two random articles.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Bro, posting something doesn't mean supporting that something.
Ya want "some detail"?, well tough titties,....I've a stream that's about to overflow and flood my property so frankly I can't be fucked with your retarded shit rn.

Though I'm happy to be an annoying cunt and posting a couple of random Trump related shit, just to twist ya knickers a little tighter.
🖕😏Enjoy!

FYI: I don't really recall exactly what's in these two random articles.
Bro I forgot I like you and your posts. Or missed it was you somehow. Carry on

TJHall1

Legendary
So Epstein (CIA)gathered all kinds of secret video evidence to use as blackmail against people like Trump. They hated Trump and fabricated all kinds of Russian collusion ..... but didn't use the pedophilia evidence as blackmail? They let him become president of the USA but none of that blackmail ever showed up?
Who did he blackmail?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Who did he blackmail?

I don't know. Do you think he made $500mm as a junior person a bear sterns or wherever he worked? How do you think he obtained a net worth of $500mm?

Who were his clients? Ghislaine was convicted of sex trafficking right? Who did she traffic to and why haven't their names been published?

TJHall1

Legendary
I don't know. Do you think he made $500mm as a junior person a bear sterns or wherever he worked? How do you think he obtained a net worth of $500mm?

Who were his clients? Ghislaine was convicted of sex trafficking right? Who did she traffic to and why haven't there names been published?
I dunno, you're acting like he had evidence and black mailed a bunch of people but didn't have evidence on trump. I'm asking who did he blackmail?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I dunno, you're acting like he had evidence and black mailed a bunch of people but didn't have evidence on trump. I'm asking who did he blackmail?

Isn't that kind of the point of blackmail .... people pay you money so others don't find out?

I don't have evidence of shit. But the whole topic of this converstation is does anyone have evidence of Trump being a pedo?

If Trump paid someone off, don't you think the deep state, or epstein, would have come forth with it? Maybe not, idk. Just seems like with all the investigations and FAKE accusations if there was something out there it would have surfaced.

TJHall1

Legendary
Isn't that kind of the point of blackmail .... people pay you money so others don't find out?

I don't have evidence of shit. But the whole topic of this converstation is does anyone have evidence of Trump being a pedo?

If Trump paid someone off, don't you think the deep state, or epstein, would have come forth with it? Maybe not, idk. Just seems like with all the investigations and FAKE accusations if there was something out there it would have surfaced.
Don't know. Only evidence I have is the fucked up stuff he has said to and about little girls. Disturbing and fucking creepy. If a dem said it you all would be crying pedo.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Lmfao. Trump was the only cooperative person when subpoenaed. Hell, even the victims lawyer in the Epstein case said as much. Damn, I hate ignorance even if this is a troll. Do better.

Also, filing for bankruptcy as an individual is different than filing bankruptcy as a company.

TJHall1

Legendary

What are your thoughts of a 45 year old man telling a 10 year old girl he'll be dating them in 10 years?

TJHall1

Legendary
Lmfao. Trump was the only cooperative person when subpoenaed. Hell, even the victims lawyer in the Epstein case said as much. Damn, I hate ignorance even if this is a troll. Do better.

Also, filing for bankruptcy as an individual is different than filing bankruptcy as a company.
Ignorance is ignoring all the shit trump did before he ran for president. Do you think it's ok for a 40-50 year old man to make comments to a child saying he'll date them in 10 years? Is it ok to walk into a dressing room full of half naked 15 year old girls and thinking it's ok because you're in charge of the production as a man?
Do you think it's normal to say your own 16 year old daughter is hot and you may date her if she wasn't your daughter?

Top Bottom