Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How’s your local weather?

D

Deleted member 2886

Doesn’t even look like your grass needs mowed
Oh mate, I mowed it at the 2nd lowest mower height only about 6 days ago.
I can assure ya that in two days, if not mown, it'll have begun going forrest mode aye.
😂For real though, that image is the much more tame back section.
Didn't wanna show ya'z the feral front yard, which for some unknown reason seems to grow at twice the speed.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
What up kid.... long travels from Warcunt and tMB.

All the poo say is out in the city. Went to Bellini Friday night. Like a model casting call...

View attachment 96005
Nice. May have to go down that way. It’s starting to look a little more back to normal. Was out on restaurant row on Friday night and it was definitely busy. Ended up eating Korean with some good views.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Highs in the 80s lows in the 60s, should push on up into the lower 90s later this week.

Dry, dry, dry. Reminds me of last spring with drought conditions in April-May then it started raining in June & rained all summer.

TJHall1

Legendary
Highs in the 80s lows in the 60s, should push on up into the lower 90s later this week.

Dry, dry, dry. Reminds me of last spring with drought conditions in April-May then it started raining in June & rained all summer.
It hasn't stopped raining and the wind blowing for 6 fucking weeks here. Been miserable and nobody can get crops in.

TJHall1

Legendary
Fuck those things are sketchy!
Rarely get nados tearin up shit down here.
Are they pretty common in your area?
That's in Kansas. I'm a state or so north of there but they're very common here in Iowa. Had one roll thru about 10 miles from me a couple weeks ago and then had warnings again a week after that.

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
962341113958f0c141f5b40d45f0d7cb.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom