Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How’s your local weather?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Currently 64. Supposed to be 75 before dropping to 21 tonight with NW winds gusting to 35 mph. High tomorrow is 35. Rained all night so no frozen stuff.

Will Texas' windmills and power plants keep up? They didn't last year.

Yep it’s actually quite humid and muggy out right now. I don’t like it. I’m looking forward to the colder weather later today.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Yep it’s actually quite humid and muggy out right now. I don’t like it. I’m looking forward to the colder weather later today.
All my faucets are covered and hoses drained. Had to play brick mason yesterday and finally close off a hole where I replaced a faucet bib early this summer. Looks like shit but filled in with insulation and now bricked.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Welp i cut my AC on bc my feet were sweating at 530am. I think it is like 76 now but I'm laying down watching Johnny Cash on reelz so I'm not getting up. I'm pretending to be a coonhound todayView attachment 69251
I think something may be wrong with your dog. It’s very blurry.

77 and thunderstorms in Nashville. Got to be close to a record high for January 1

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I think something may be wrong with your dog. It’s very blurry.

77 and thunderstorms in Nashville. Got to be close to a record high for January
Totally my fault but I tried 3x and he always looks away. So it was asction blur.

Getting down to 36 tonight.

This morning 68 but winds gust 40-50. Gale warning on boats and rigs didn't cross bridges til it came down to 30 mph. You could feel that front blowing in hard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom