Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hole E. Schitt Clemson sucks ass

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Clemsons winning in that category.
Ugh....from the outside (sane side) looking in.......

This is a heated battle that is NO WHERE NEAR CLOSE TO DECIDED!

At present: Score is
+1 UNC
-1 uscjrjr
-__ when Clesmon washes off the diarrhea we will be able to better assess their scoring/rating......but its going to be putrid to say the least.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
They should be listening to you.......VOLS know better than anyone "WHEN A RUN IS OVER"... :ROFLMAO: 😜

Also, you wanna go ahead and warn the Gators? Or do we wait to till they finally realise and continue to get the laughs???

Honestly, it reminds me a lot of Fulmer's last go. Underperforming with tons of talent. The team quit on Fulmer (Wyoming lol), let's see if Clemson can rebound or if Dabo has lost the team. Beat Free Shoes U and they're back on track.

As for UF, they look like fried shit. But the game is in Gainesville so nothing would surprise me. There's been 2 or 3 games down there the last decade where Tennessee had the better squad but they pissed their big boy pants.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Honestly, it reminds me a lot of Fulmer's last go. Underperforming with tons of talent. The team quit on Fulmer (Wyoming lol), let's see if Clemson can rebound or if Dabo has lost the team. Beat Free Shoes U and they're back on track.

As for UF, they look like fried shit. But the game is in Gainesville so nothing would surprise me. There's been 2 or 3 games down there the last decade where Tennessee had the better squad but they pissed their big boy pants.
My man!!! That was Fair, Honest and Truthful........KUDOS!!!

Top Bottom